☯32☯

Timing:12:00.a.m.

The most important day, everyone were curious what will happen and nervous as well, what if something gets wrong? All the questions were running around their mind.

Except y/n and honey as they were sure that nothing will go wrong as everything is set and soon they heard a door knock!

Jin: Were you expecting someone at this hour!

Y/n: Mm yeah! It might be someone who works for wook oppa .

Rim: I'll open the door!

She got up and went towards the door.

Jimin: Why is he here at this hour?

Honey: To take eunae! She needs to record her statement.

RM: Isn't it supposed to be going live!

Y/n: We will show as it is shown live, no big deal!

Sana: That's great! If she blabber anything nonsense we can cut that and show what we want.

Y/n: Your becoming intelligent just by staying with us.

Jhope: You both think out of the box!

Honey : It's called doing correct things but in our way by adding a little bit of our touch!

She sassed and everyone agreed with that. Even though they were doing the right thing still they had their own way of dealing with people.

Y/n: Oh look oppa released the real video, I mean the one in which we morphed yoongi's face with Hangyeol's.

She noted happily and everyone gathered around her to look at the video.

Mia: My god that looks real as fuck!

Y/n: I agree! That editor was good at his job!.

Yoongi: I mean even I'm confused! It looks so real!

Honey: That's the power of editing.

Sana: How did you get that expression of his like that?

Y/n smirked at her.

Y/n: All thanks to you!

Sana: Me?

Y/n and honey chuckled

Honey: He was responding so freaking good for your little game that I thought it be a great clip to share with everyone.

Sana: Fuck! Is it from the cafe?

Y/n: Yep!