☯38☯

Location: A small Village
Flashback-3

When y/n, honey came to know where that Daeshim was they didn't waste a second to go to that place, they had planned it before what they wanted to do with him. If he was a underworld leader they weren't afraid of it in a slightest way.

They wanted him dead and they were sure about it. They had gone through enough of shits because of him and now it was time for payback! And he will receive every inch of pain they went through on these days.

They weren't someone to sit back and receive the pain, no! They were someone who would give back two times more pain they received call it anything, it might be wrong for you. But for them, they were grew up like that. They had build themselves like that and for that they would go to any extent and this was just a beginning of their time...

Y/n , honey, Rim and Wook oppa left for that place they had backups who cleared Daeshim's men for them. And they were ready to fight him, he might be whoever he imagined himself to be but y/n and honey weren't less either!

They reached the place were he was last tracked, though it was a Village he lived really deep in the woods. His house was located in the middle of the forest, it wasn't huge. It was small a typical village home.

Daeshim and his beloved Bella escaped and were hiding here from past 6 months. 4 of them entered the house slowly and when they entered the couple were having their lunch. Daeshim was shocked to see y/n and honey, so was his girlfriend!

They didn't waste a single second to pull out their gun and shoot. But wook was quick enough to shoot at both of their hands. Gun dropped in the floor and they both were groaning in pain.

Daeshim: Fuck!

He held his hands and kneeled down, it was same for his girl friend. They both weren't ready for the attack but even if they were ready the amount of intensity and the amount of urge to break both of them was way too much burning inside y/n and honey.

Bella: What do you want!

Both y/n and honey kept looking at both of them who were helplessly laying down holding their hands. They didn't move because wook oppa was pointing gun at them.

Daeshim was well aware who wook was as he has been in news regarding the same case, so he was familiar and was also aware of what wook was capable off. But today he was not supposed to be aware of him but the two girls who have decided his fate. And trust me, things weren't going easy on him nor his love Bella!

Y/n looked at honey and nodded more as signaled her something, honey's eyes darkened! And in no time she stormed to Daeshim and pulled him up and without giving him a second she gave him a very hard kick on his chest, he screamed loudly, mind you she was wearing boots!

But he was also not someone new to all this, of course he will fight back but you can't fight back a women who is all set to destroy your whole existence. And that's what honey is going to show him for playing with her, for breaking her trust on him and on love. For making her suffer and also her y/n to suffer.

She didn't give him a second to relax and she was going on hitting and punching the shit out of him, she didn't stop until the time he spat blood! When he spat blood that's when honey stopped and looked at him proud of her action. But if you think it's going to stop here, huh your wrong how can you forget his love. But before moving to her, she turned to Rim . She threw the rope they had bought and she tied him up to the chair.