⚜4⚜

Wook's POV

I was fuming from anger this wasn't the first time someone had bad mouthed about them.

But what makes me angry was they didn't react.

They let anyone step on them, why can't they defend themselves? After BTS left, it was only us, and then I spoke;

What's going on here?

Honey: Aish oppa, you have really bad memory! Your here for that BTS security remember

I'm not talking about that, and for God sake drop that act of yours, how can you both be so calm about stuff like that.

Y/n: Oppa, I advice you to let it go. It's nothing big!

IT'S NOTHING BIG!

I yelled at them, how can they considered this as nothing.

They were practically telling you are character less and it's nothing big for you. Don't you want to defend yourself.

Honey: They aren't worth it oppa!

Rim: You can't let go everyone guys. You guys don't react and people like sana take advantage of this and literally degrade your character.

Rim is right, you need to answer them. They need to know what you are. It's not only about BTS, everyone must know what you guys are.

Honey: I'm fine like this oppa, no one needs to get clarification on anything!

How can you be so casual, what if things get dirty.

Y/n: What is left oppa?

Everything! Your life hasn't ended your just 22, you can start over.

Honey: We have listened like thousands times oppa, we don't want another lecture.

Then why can't you just shut them up!

Honey: We don't want to?

Why is it?

Honey: We told you oppa, they aren't worth it!

Why is it?

Y/n: Those who judge will never understand and those who understand will never judge. They are judging us oppa, they are listening to some rumors and they want to believe only that.

Honey: And no matter how many times we claim that rumors are false, they won't believe us. Because people will only believe what they want, they have nothing to do with what's right and what's wrong.

You can't let them have bad opinion about you. You need to make yourself clear.

Honey : I don't think anything will change oppa, they hate us for our attitude and that's something we will never change. And about all that rumors we aren't going to clarify anything.