Chapter 45

The sound of rushing footsteps could be heard as Shiki was rushing to the school. One thing was on his mind at the moment. He focused solely on that one thing with one goal in mind.

"You're going to keep that promise with me, Arcueid. We'll go back to the music room together. We'll go back to the café together. That's why....i'll kill Roa....so we can learn how to live together!!!!!"

Shiki knew that his reason to kill Roa was selfish. He knew that he was only doing this out of his own greed. But one thing was for certain, this was the first real desire that he had. This was the first desire he actually wants to chase after. No matter what, he just wants to see Arcueid again.

~With Arcueid~
Arcueid was breathing heavily as she stood back up. Soon she puts her hands on the electric needles in her body. Just touching them sent a shock throughout her body. Soon she violently ripped the needles out of her body and threw them at Roa.

"Weak."

Roa quickly stepped to the side to avoid the needles. Soon he ran towards Arcueid and kicks her high into the air. Soon he jumps high in the air and axe kicks Arcueid's head as she crashed into the ground.

"Weak!"

As Roa lands on the ground, he soon grabbed Arcueid by her head. Soon electricity sparked in his hand as he was electrocuting Arcueid's body with a look of disappointment.

"What happened to you? The princess of the True Ancestors was nothing like this. She was beautiful, yet feared. She looked delicate, but had the stench of blood. Her voice was soothing to the ears, but shook the very souls of the person she talked to. You're not her anymore, you're not my Arcueid! Get out of my sight, you damn impostor!!!!!!"

As Roa said this, he drops Arcueid on the ground and kicks her into the school gate. As he was walking towards her, he saw felt a shiver down his spine as she glared at him.

"Shut the hell up, Roa. I don't need to impress you. I don't even need you to acknowledge me because........."

Soon she began to think about the time she spent with Shiki. All the moments where they laughed and smiled together. Even the moment she told him to stay away from her. Whether good or bad, she was happy that she had memories of him.

"......i've already been acknowledged by someone far superior than you."

As Arcueid looked at Roa, she turned the layers of the atmosphere around him into a layered vacuum. Before Roa could realize it, his body was sliced into pieces as Arcueid swiped her claws. Blood was staining the ground as Roa was nowhere to be seen.

"Arcueid!!!!!!"

"Arcueid!!!!!!"

Soon Arcueid heard a voice call out to her. She knew who it belonged to and it filled her heart with joy. However, she soon heard footsteps behind her. As she turned around, a hand went through her chest as her blood stained the ground. When she looked up, she saw Roa's entire body regenerating. As Roa was looking at Arcueid he saw that he stabbed a point on her body that only he could see.