Chapter 27

"I see. So i was born this way........."

At first, Teru thought that Shiki was saddened by this information. After all, how would anyone feel after realizing they were born to kill.

"Thank goodness it was only against supernaturals. Up until this point i thought it would be against anyone or everyone. Sure i'll still try to restrain myself, but i'm just glad i won't be putting you, Kou, or anyone else in danger."

Teru was a but surprised at what Shiki said. He always thought Shiki hated his bloodlust because he didn't want to kill in general. He didn't know he was worried about him and Kou. Soon Teru smiles at Shiki as his friend seemed relieved.

"Though i'm glad you told me. It actually filled some gaps in my memory and for that, i'm grateful."

Having said that, Shiki left the room. He was glad he was no threat to his friend and underclassmen, however he still had one concern on his mind. As he walked through the halls, he saw Kou talking to someone in front of him with tape over their mouth.

"Hey Kou, what's going on here?"

"Oh, Shiki-nii!!!! I'm glad you're here. See, i wanted to find another way of dealing with the supernatural. Hanako suggested helping this spirit finish its unfinished business. So here we are."

Shiki nods his head. As Shiki looked at the spirit that Kou caputred. To be honest, he didn't feel his bloodlust take over and he knew why. This spirit is so weak compared to the others, that he's basically a chihuahua in Shiki's eyes. As Kou starts to take the tape off the spirit's mouth, he spoke up.

"Okay, tell me all about your unfinished business. I'll solve it in a flash and then you can happily get the hell outta here and go to the next life."

The apparition looked at both Shiki and Kou. Shiki saw this boy as a chihuahua and little did he know how right he was when he started to hear the apparition yapping. Soon the scared look left the spirit's eyes as he looked at Kou.

"That stupid earring!!!! What do you mean, traffic safety!? Your brain's already in an accident!!! Turn around a hundred times and drop dead!!!! Taking advantage of my delicate frame to have your way with me

"That stupid earring!!!! What do you mean, traffic safety!? Your brain's already in an accident!!! Turn around a hundred times and drop dead!!!! Taking advantage of my delicate frame to have your way with me........Pervert! Predator!!! Stupid dummy-head!"

As Kou was shocked by this outburst, Shiki was fighting the urge of throwing this spirit out the window for the way he's speaking to Kou. Unfortunately, what he said next is really making him tempted to do so.

 Unfortunately, what he said next is really making him tempted to do so