Chapter 29

~Flashback, 8 years ago~
Sakura is seen reading a book inside the house. As she did, she saw someone entering her home. When she checked to see who it was, she saw a boy around her age. This boy was her cousin Shiki Aozaki.

"Its been a while since we saw each other, hasn't it Sakura."

"Yes, it has been quite a while Aozaki

"Yes, it has been quite a while Aozaki."

Sakura didn't feel comfortable around the Aozaki family. She knew that their family is full of mixed bloods, not only that but she knew the dangers of being around them since there is a chance of the Nanaya family coming after them.

"Relax, Sakura. I heard from my old man that the Nanaya family was exterminated. A member of one of our branch families took them out by himself. Though..........my father decided to be generous towards one of them. He should be coming by right now."

Soon Sakura looked up from her book. She was curious about this person Aozaki was talking about. Yet she felt sorry for the individual survivor of that family. They would be all alone and what's worse....they'd be taken in by the family that murdered their own. As she thought of this, she saw Aozaki's father walking inside the home with another boy.

"Sakura....i'd like you to meet someone. I'll let him introduce himself to you."

The boy merely sat down next to Sakura. When she looked at him, the boy greeted her with a smile on his face as he introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you, i'm Shiki Nanaya."

~Flashback ends~Sakura was surprised to see Aozaki in front of her

~Flashback ends~
Sakura was surprised to see Aozaki in front of her. To be honest, she never would've expected to see him again. As she had a small look of surprise on her face, Tsukasa had a curious look on his face.

"Hmmm, that's strange. I sense Roa's presence in you, yet it seems that his will isn't controlling you. That's amazing! Is it because of your family? Is it because of your hatred? I really want to know?"

"Where is he.........the person who took my life, who took my identity. Where is Shiki Nanaya?!"

Aozaki looked at Tsukasa in anger. While it's true that Roa's influence isn't controlling him, he was still consumed by something else. Pure hatred.