Chapter 31

Shiki and Akane were looking face to face as they understood the situation at hand. Soon Akane spoke up to Shiki.

"I know, i know. Obviously one of the Clock Keepers is involved. That's why i came back here to investigate, with other reasons of course."

"You're doing it because Teru threatened you and because of the girl you like."

"You know me too well."

Soon the boys shared a laugh. Truth be told, Akane and Shiki actually get along quite well. While Teru "bullies" Akane from time to time, Shiki always made it up to Akane by inviting him to eat ice cream afterwards.

"So any idea where the clock keeper that moves time forward is located?"

"Sorry, but i've got no luck finding her either. Though we should hurry and find her. If we don't she might accidentally hurt Aoi with her pranks!!!"

"At least you got your priorities."

Shiki sweatdropped as he looked at Akane. He may be friends with the guy, but even he finds Akane to be weird from time to time. Soon the two boys heard the door of the classroom being opened as they saw a girl with blue hair enter the room. Seeing her, Akane walked towards her.

"Ao-chan!!! Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine, Akane-kun. By the way, who is your friend?"

Aoi looked behind Akane and saw Shiki sitting on a desk with a bored look on his face. Soon Akane introduced Shiki to his childhood friend.

"That's Shiki Aozaki, he helps the student council from time to time."

"I see. My name Akane Aoi, but please, just call me Aoi."

Shiki nods his head as he was ready to leave. However, he suddenly pushed Akane and Aoi to the ground as the windows suddenly cracked. As glass hits the floor, the door opened. As Shiki looked up he saw Hanako, Kou, and Yashiro standing in front of him. Seeing her friend, Aoi walked towards Yashiro.

"Nene-chan! I thought you were in the old building. What's up?"

"Oh, Aoi.........."

Yashiro was struggling to find out what to say. Meanwhile, Hanako looked at Aoi with a bit of suspicion. Soon he smiled to himself as he had an idea while he floats towards Yashiro.

"Sorry Yashiro, but i'm going to need this for a second."

For a moment, Yashiro was leaning side to side. Kou manage to catch her before she could fall. However, Yashiro suddenly pinned Aoi down as she asked her a question.

"Aoi, you're not hiding anything from me aaare you?"

Soon Shiki looks up to the ceiling and sees a spirit floating up there

Soon Shiki looks up to the ceiling and sees a spirit floating up there. As he looked at it, he saw that it was Yashiro. Seeing this, he called out to her.