Chapter 32

Akane was looking at Hanako in anger. He knew that Hanako was the leader of the Seven Mysteries, but since he put Aoi in danger he may as well be an enemy.

Soon Akane slams Hanako into the ground and was about to punch him. Seeing this, Shiki grabbed Akane's arm to stop him. Akane turned towards Shiki and shouted at him.

"What are you doing Shiki?! He put Aoi in danger!!!"

"Yes, but you got her out of it. Trust me Akane, its taking everything i have not to stab the damn brat for what he did. Right now, we have to look at the bigger picture."

Just as Shiki said that, everyone heard a loud crash. As they looked at the stage, they saw the lights that were floating in the air five minutes ago suddenly crashed down. Soon Akane agreed with Shiki as he realized that he still had a job to do.

"I hate it when you're right. Let's take Ao-chan to the nurse's office and we'll discuss everything there with the others."

Shiki nods his head as he told Kou and Yashiro to follow him as Akane held Aoi in his arms. As he passed by Hanako, he gave him an intense glare.

~In the nurse's office~
"I still can't believe it. You're one of the Seven Wonders, Akane-kun?"

"Yeah. But i can't believe you're a victim of the Seven Wonders like us?"

"Us?"

Yashiro was surprised by what Akane said. Was there another "victim" of the Seven Mysteries here? When she looked around, she saw Shiki's eyes widening as he was slightly shaking.

"Let's just end the conversation there."

"I'm sorry, Shiki."

Akane apologized for mentioning that. With how calm and collected Shiki usually is, he forgot how sensitive he was to the topic of his experience with School Mystery Number 6. Soon Akane decided to skip the topic since he didn't want to see his friend like this.

"But still......swallowing a mermaid scale on purpose? That's incredible, Yashiro-san! Are you a masochist?"

Yashiro felt a sharp sting in her chest when he asked her that. It only got worse when Shiki started to laugh as well. Soon Akane turned his attention towards Hanako.

"So what does this slimy, perverted brat want with me?"

"Isn't that a little harsh? Well, what i want is-"

Suddenly everyone heard screaming outside the room. As they all left the room, they saw all the students in the hall. But the only difference was that all of them have been turned to elderly people. Seeing this, Shiki looked around to find the person responsible. Soon he saw a small figure on the shoulder of a teenage student. When she touched him, the student became an old man.

"That girl......she must be the the other clock keeper. The one who moves time forward."