Kuroo (46)

Y'all, I just read Heat Waves.

A George and Dream fanfic

I DONT EVEN WATCH THEM BUT MY GOD ITS SO GOOD

-A few Weeks later-

-Kuroo POV-

I followed Kenmas character out of the woods and into the shack we had built. I yelped when a skeleton hit me with an arrow, dropping my health to half a heart. Kenma laughed, shutting the door quickly. "Oh my god, you idiot." He continued to laugh at me,  dropping food for me to eat and regain health.

"Hey I was protecting you!" I pouted glancing to the left monitor to make sure I was still live. It's been forever, but Kenma got the idea earlier and who was I to say no to such a cute face. I had asked if he wanted to go live instead but he insisted that I do it. I think it's because he still doesn't have a full set up yet. Which in that case, is kinda my fault.

Kenma hummed. "Oh so am I supposed to thank you?" He said it in such a teasing voice, he gets so bold sometimes I love it.

I looked at all the comments flowing in. Most were just surprised that I was back, same with Kenma. Some even pointed out that we took a break around the same time. Little did they know that each of us took a break without knowing the reason for the other.

"Yeah, you should thank me, Kitty." I said stepping closer to his character. I'm pretty sure he was sorting his inventory, like the nerd he is. He always does it when we get back to the house after mining.

"I'll think about it daddy."

I bit my lip, my cheeks flushing. My comment section started to get spammed with 'OMG' and things like 'are they dating?' I so wanted to tell them yes, and fill their needs with as much flirting as I could. Flirting between us inspires fan fiction. Don't ask me how I know, I just do. Totally haven't read one about us before...

Leaving Kenma at the door, I turned and went further into the house to place my findings into the specified box. Normally, when I play alone, I place everything in one box. But Kenma has it separated so everything has its own box.

"Babe, we have 1 full row of diamonds now." I said without really thinking. It's not that we cared if our viewers knew about us, but we also didn't want to have to deal with the 'did they break up?' thing after not playing together once.

However, kenma hadn't responded. "Kitty?" I asked. I still can't use his real name, which I must admit is taking some time to get used to. I almost let it slip a few times earlier when we first started.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I smiled at the camera before digging my phone out of my pocket. It was a message from Kenma. I slide open my phone and looked at his message.

Kenma- I'm really horny rn...

I chuckled nervously. I couldn't just end my stream, I mean for one, I had just started 30 minutes ago, and two it's been forever since I've streamed.

Kenma- your voice turns me on, like before.

I quickly typed a reply.

Kuroo- what do you mean like before?

I set my phone on the desk in front of me and picked up my controller reading through the comments. I shook my head. "Kitty is fine you guys." I reassured them. "He probably just muted himself." I joked rolling my eyes.