Side story 7 - Daishou (45)

This chapter technically isn't a side story but I need it to be in Daishou POV because reasons ;)

-Daishou POV-

Konoha leaned his head on my back, snuggling into me, his hands coming around me and pressing against my abs. I looked down at his hands and bit my lip. "Babe, I'm tryna make breakfast for you."

He pouted, his hands moving further down a bit, his fingertips teasing just under my shorts. "Please..." he begged, moving till he was standing in front of me. "Just a bit?" He stared up at me, his eyes glowing with a fiery desire.

I placed my hand on his cheek, leaning down to kiss him. "Turn around then." I whispered, hand on his waist.

"Not around me." Kuroo said from behind me his hand touching my shoulder. I jumped and glanced at him. He threw his head back in laughter. I rolled my eyes leaning my head onto Konoha shoulder, taking in his sweet scent. Maybe it was the body soap he washes with, but he constantly smelled like candies.

Lately, Konohas parents have been taking longer business trips. Occasionally they'll take his sister with, but mostly she's stuck with us. So I've gotten use to being able to do it with Konoha whenever I wanted. Except I forgot we had more people living with us for now.

Turning around, I looked at Kuroo who was leaning his head on the fridge, eyes closed. I snorted and walked over patting his back. He popped up.

"Shit sorry." He rubbed his eyes before opening the fridge and staring.

I shook my head, ruffling his already fucked up hair. "Tired? Where's kenma?"

Kuroo just offered me a long sigh as an answer, grabbing the orange juice out of the fridge and placing it on the counter. I glanced back at Konoha, thankfully seeing him cook the food that I had left unattended.

Leaning onto the counter Kuroo was pouring his cup on, I looked up at him intrigued. I knew he was getting annoyed by me from the twitch in his eye, but after all he interrupted my normal morning with Konoha for a stupid glass of orange juice.

"Kenmas scared." He whispered, raising the cup to his lips. "Kiyoko and his mom are still alive, most likely working together."

I scratched the back of my head, cursing under my breath.

Over these few years with Terushima, I've learned Kiyoko never gives up. Giving up isnt in her vocabulary. I had a run in with her a couple years back. Terushima invited me along to a gala as his date because Kyoutani was sick. He wasn't even going to go if I hadn't begged him, he wanted to stay home and take care of his husband. In my defense, I hadn't even known the meaning of gala and was dying to be seen next to someone like Terushima. I may or may not of had a little bro crush on the dude. He'd never let me through though. Kyoutani was his everything.

Anyway, at the gala, Terushima and I were fucking around, tossing the food samples into each other's mouths from across the table. When I attempted to through it into his mouth, I went to hard and ended up knocking over the glass in Kiyokos hand at the table next to ours. I died out laughing, but she didn't think it was so funny. She had demanded I pay for her dress. I figured she was joking, until the week after when he men kidnapped and beat the fuck out of me. Terushima was the one that found me, thankfully paying off my debt to her.

"I don't know what to do. Because not only is Kenma in danger, but Akaashi too."

I nodded. Konoha came to my side. "My brother?"

Kuroo sighed taking a long drink. "A gang leader wants bokutos hand in marriage. Bokuto said no, so said gang leader wants akaashis head."

Konoha crossed his arms, glancing up at me then back at Kuroo. "Okay? So get Terushima to deal with it."