Akaashi (25)

-Akaashi POV-

"Hey babe?"

"I'm in the bathroom!" Konoha yelled before turning back to me and continuing to apply cream to my neck. Ukai left a horrible bruise. I went straight home after that. I felt horrible. I came to the door crying, falling into my brothers arms when he opened up.

He took me to the bathroom and started to clean off my face. He hadn't asked any questions yet thankfully, but I know I'm going to have to tell him. He probably thinks Bokuto did this to me. Which he didn't, he would never.

"Why are you i- woah," Daishou giggled holding up a brown bag. "Keiji, have a fun night huh?" He winked at me.

I turned my head, wincing slightly. My headache was horrible. I felt like if I leaned to far to one side I was going to fall over. Which is why I've been gripping onto Konoha shirt this entire time.

"Daishou don't be gross." Konoha groaned leaning me against the back wall before turning and leaving the bathroom pulling Daishou along with him. He was complaining about how he didn't even say anything.

I would've laughed, if I wasn't so heartbroken. I slide myself off the counter using the wall to steady myself. I turned on the bath and undressed myself quickly, stepping in.

I relaxed my back against the wall letting the water fill up to the brim. Konoha came in last second quickly turning the water off. "Keiji, come on now." He sighed patting my head. I turned away from him pulling my knees too my chest.

Konoha sat on the floor next to the tub. "I'm not leaving until you talk."

I sighed scooping up water in my hand and watching it drop. Repeating the process over and over. "It wasn't Bokuto. It was Ukai."

"Ukai?"

"Yuuji's arms. Body guard. Right hand man." Daishou said from the door keeping his eyes on the floor. He leaned his head back with a sigh. "Does lots of dirty work that Yuuji doesn't want Kyo to risk his life for."

Konoha looked back and forth between us. I avoided his look, laying back in the water to get my hair wet. Konoha sighed standing up and and standing in front of Daishou his arms crossed.

Daishou smirked down on him, poking his nose. Konoha blushed glancing at me. I closed my eyes and snuck further in the water. I wish that could've been Bokuto and I.

~~

"Well that doesn't make sense." Konoha whispered laying his head on my shoulder. "He looked as if he loved you when he was here."

I nodded snuggling my head into my brothers. "I know. I'm really in love with him Konoha..."

He sighed softly. My brother and I have been close since we were little. In highschool, when my mother first started having problems, she would often flip out and my brother and I would hide in the closet together. Konoha was always so scared. So I'd hold him tightly telling him it's going to be okay.

"You should go entertain Daishou." I whispered. I felt bad honestly, suddenly coming home and interrupting the two. Konoha has the house to himself, which means Daishou is over everyday. Our parents and sister are on a trip. Of course no one informed me about it.

Konoha snorted. "He's making dinner."

"So what was in the paper bag then?"

Konoha ignored me coughing a bit. Lucky for him Daishou called his name. Talk about saved by the bell. Konoha got up and left. I pulled the blanket up over my head and held my phone above my face. I had a few messages but none from Bokuto.

-Oikawa and Akaashi Private Chat-

Oikawa- why did you send me a random gifs?

Akaashi- I did?

Oikawa- lol yes. At like 3 am yesterday
Iwachan was so angry

Akaashi- I'm sorry...
I was super drunk the other day

Oikawa- it's oki babes
Are you okay?

Akaashi- yeah...

Oikawa- :(
I got to go, iwachan is nagging me
We are on a date
But I promise I'll contact you afterwards!
❤️❤️

Akaashi- it's oki
Enjoy your date tell iwa I said hi
❤️

-Akaashi and Kenma Private chat-

Kenma- hey

Akaashi- oh dude
I totally forgot Kuroo gave me your number

Kenma- yeah... Um
So...

Akaashi- are you in trouble?
Need help?

Kenma- kinda...
have you talked to um
Bokuto?
Or Kuroo?

Akaashi- no why?...
I have text from Kuroo but I haven't answered

Kenma- can you please go look at it?

Akaashi- are you okay?

Kenma- well
Kuroo isn't responding and I think something really bad happened

Akaashi- okay
I'll text him and get back to you

Kenma- thank you..

-Kuroo and Akaashi Private chat-

Kuroo- akaashi
Hey
Please answer me when you can

Akaashi- hey wassup

Kuroo- thank fucking god
Hey
Idk what you did to bokuto
But he's really really fucked up
Okay?
Please just meet me at the hospital

Akaashi- wait what?

Kuroo-please

Akaashi- okay... Omw soon

I don't like this chapter but YEET-