Kuroo (41)

BRUV IM AT 66K AND I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE-
Thank you sm!! Like omllll!!

Just a heads up, this book will have a sequel ;)

Update since yesterday, I'm now at 68k

CRYING

-Kuroo POV-

"Can you see anyone?" Terushima voice came through my ear piece. I adjust it till it fit comfortably. Luckily, it was just like a wireless earphone set so I knew the exact position to put it in. (If you don't adjust your earphone position than you aren't human.)

I peeked in the door way. "No, no one. How's Bokuto?"

There was a grunt from his side of the call. "Kyo come here." He cleared his throat. "Bokuto is fine. They are talking right now. I hope he doesn't screw up."

I took in a deep breath. Bokuto was the soul of the plan. If he fucks up we're screwed. We somehow convinced him to talk to Kiyoko, just for a bit. He had to keep her distracted at least until Teru and Kyo found a map, and I found Kenma.

So far, I've had no luck. Which is why Teru went to find a map. He's sure taking his sweet ass time though. I slowly stepped out of the back room and into the hallway. Warehouses are so big for no reason. I hope whoever built this dies horribly.

The hallway was creaky, and dirty. Muddy water dripped from broken pipes above my head. If I wasn't hyper focused on Kenma, I'd be cringing evertime the brown water dripped onto myself.

"Bokuto is beginning to stumble." Whispered Ukai.

I sighed opening a few doors on my right then going back down and opening the doors on the left. Terushima laughed. As if this was a laughing matter. "Dude, Kiyoko wrote her plans in pink glittery pen." Neither I nor Ukai said anything. Finally Teru sighed. "You two are no fun. Kuroo, he's in room 64. It says here that he's strung up."

"What is this, her fucking diary?" Ukai chimed in. I almost snorted, because that was almost funny. Although, if I would've laughed, Bokuto would've laughed and broke his cover as well. We were like a chain reaction. It happened often during practice matches we had together. We'd always get in trouble by the coaches.

I looked at the room number as I was at 55, which means Kenma is just barely 10 away. I rushed down the hallway, glancing at the numbers quickly before moving on. I was going so fast that I almost missed the room. My heart was getting the best of me, I felt like my lungs were clogging up.

I opened the door slowly my heart dropping when I saw him. He was strung up to the wall with chains wrapped tightly around his wrist. He had nothing but boxers on which were slightly torn and drenched wet. His hair was dripping with water, his skin a light red color from all the blood and water mixing and streaming down his body.

What hurt the most, is that he hadn't looked up at me. Like he's accepting his defeat. That's not the Kenma I know. Kenma never gives up, he's a gamer after all.

I stepped forward glancing into the bucket at the side of him. In had the same muddy water in it from the ones dripping in the hallway. I wanted to gag. That's what they were drenching him in all day?

"Kenma?" I whispered trying to get his attention, when he didn't answer I stepped forward once more. "Kenma, honey."

"Teru?..." he looked up slowly.

I offered him a small smile reaching forward and swiping a tear that fell from his eye. "Sorry to disappoint but it's just me."

He squeezed his eyes shut more hot tears falling onto my thumb. I looked up at the chains above his head. There's no way I'd be able to get them off with pure force. I'd need a key or-