Side Story 3 - Konoha (26)

Not me making up an excuse to write a little sex scene.

-Konoha POV-

Mom tapped my shoulder. "You have a good time tonight okay?"

I offered her a gentle smile watching her pull a pie out of the oven and set it on the counter. It looked and smelled amazing. I'm glad she's getting back into baking. Gives her something to distract herself with.

"Are you sure you don't need help mom?"

She sighed. "Boy go out and have fun. I'll watch your sister for tonight."

My heart beat wildly. Daishou and I haven't gone on an actually date in forever. Usually he just comes over to help with my sister, or eat dinner. He never spends the night though. Not that I don't want him to. But I'm always scared that my mom would suddenly have an outburst, like a bad one. And I didn't want Daishou to see that.

So every night, we'd put my sister to bed, then hurry to my bedroom to cuddle and talk and have sex. He'd always cover my mouth and hold me close. The walls in my house are pretty thin. Akaashi obviously didn't know that. That time Bokuto came here, Daishou and I were laughing the whole time.

I really liked his aftercare too. He cleans me and rubs me. Gosh and when he holds me and begs me to let him stay. I want him to stay I promise I did.

My phone vibrate in my pocket taking me out of my dirty thoughts. I pulled it out immediately running to the door when I saw it was from Daishou. My father yelled after me, telling me to have fun. I thanked him before opening the door.

Daishou stood at the curb his truck parked behind him. "Come here baby." He smirked opening his arms. I shut the door and ran, jumping into his arms. He stumbled back using the truck to catch himself. "Excited?" He chuckled kissing the side of my head, his arm holding me up.

I pulled back and nodded at him. "Yes." I nuzzled my nose against his. He smirked and placed me on the ground.

"I got you something." He whispered tapping my nose before leaning over through his window and pulling out a small box. I took it, opening it slowly my cheeks a bit flushed. I wasn't good at receiving gifts and things. I never knew what to say.

Inside, was a plane thick sliver chain. The same one he was wearing around his neck. I looked up at him. He scratched the back of his head. "The other day, you said you wanted to wear my chain. And so I gotchu your own. Now we're matching."

I took the chain out of the box and put it on handing him the empty box. He stared down at me curiously. I wrapped my finger around his own chain pulling his neck down towards me. "Come on e-boy, we have a date to get too."

He leaned forward more to kiss me but I pulled away quickly making my way to the other side of his truck and hoping in. "Ugh Konoha baby, you are gonna be the death of me." He said through gritted teeth as he got in. "Seatbelt on." He reminded me putting on his own.

Remembering to put on my seatbelt is a big problem of mine. Daishou yells at me for it all the time. In my defense, I've lived in the country all my life. The only thing I've 'drove' is a horse and a tractor.

At the restaurant, Daishou ate silently, his eyes all over me the entire time. He was making me blush a lot. So to get him back I ran my foot up his ankle just slightly. "Really?" He snorted leaning back in his seat and sipping his coke.

I shrugged pulling my chain to my mouth and biting down on it slightly. He cleared his throat and looked down. "Konoha I swear to god."

"What?" I teased lifting my foot and pressed against his inner thigh. "Can't deal with me?"