2.6

Chapter 6: A True Slytherin

GALLONS OF GALLEONS!

POCKET MONEY FAILING TO KEEP PACE WITH YOUR OUTGOINGS?

LIKE TO EARN A LITTLE EXTRA GOLD?

CONTACT FRED AND GEORGE WEASLEY, GRYFFINDOR COMMON ROOM, FOR SIMPLE, PART-TIME, VIRTUALLY PAINLESS JOBS.

(WE REGRET THAT ALL WORK UNDERTAKEN IS AT APPLICANTS OWN RISK)

Axton snorted as he read the sign, a chuckle escaping his lips as Florence rolled her eyes at the boys antics. "When are you going to tell them about the money?"

Florence let out a sigh, pulling onto the strap of her leather backpack causing it to sit tighter on her shoulder. "Well Axton, I want them to make it until the end of the year, I'd have a terrible year without them-"

"We both would, I think"

"Of course, but I plan to give it to them as a graduation gift," Florence spoke "Just don't tell Fred and George about it-"

"Tell us what?" Fred and George asked, in sync. Florence and Axton turned around, the two Slytherins looked bored, as if this was a daily occurrence. Which it was.

Florence let out an annoyed sigh before speaking. "Speak of the devil..."

"And he shall appear" Axon spoke, a smirk on his lips as Florence chuckled.

The two Slytherins began to walk down the hall, Fred making his way to Florences side as George made his way to Axton's. "Coming to class?"

"Well, we've ought' to meet our new Defence Against the Dark Arts Teacher, don't you reckon Fred?" George spoke, a smirk on his lips.

"We should give her a nice-"

"Warm-"

"Welcome," Fred finished off the two's sentence as Florence shook her head.

"It's so creepy when you two do that, you know that right?" Axton questioned.

"Why do you think we do it?" Fred smirked and Florence shook her head. "My dear Florence, how was your night last night?"

"Don't ask" Florence grumbled and Fred raised an eyebrow.

"My darling Florence, what happened!" Fred spoke, half sarcastic, half sincere.