15.

"I was seven years old when my teacher told me that the most colourful insects were also the most venomous and I was sixteen years old when I looked into your green eyes and realized that he had been right all along

"I was seven years old when my teacher told me that the most colourful insects were also the most venomous and I was sixteen years old when I looked into your green eyes and realized that he had been right all along."

Chapter 15: Party like a Gryffindor
Song:Ava-FAMY

The party in the Gryffindor common room was much bigger than Florence had anticipated, she had invited Fleur and Viktor to celebrate with her and her friends. Florence thought it'd only be fair if all victors were there. And it was technically both hers and Harry's party.

"This has been so much fun, wouldn't you guys say?" Fleur asked, a smile on her lips.

"I think so, win or lose. It has been good meeting you girls, both so beautiful and equally as brilliant" Viktor spoke, a soft smile on his lips as Florence blushed a deep red, Fleur couldn't help but blush as well. Florence was not used to being called beautiful, where as Fleur wasn't used to being called brilliant.

"Viktor, I've got to say the same about you!" Florence spoke, a smirk on her face. "Both beautiful and brilliant!"

Fleur chuckled, the three walked through the hallway corridors. Dumbledore had relieved Filch for the night, feeling as if celebrations were deserved for tonight.

"When this is all over, we must stay in touch!" Fleur spoke and Florence and Viktor nodded in agreement.

As the three made it closer to the stairs that led to the common room, more people were around. A Ravenclaw boy and a hufflepuff girl were busy making out on some stairs, immediatly stopping as they looked up at the 3 champions.

Florence wore her Slytherin vest and skirt, while Fleur wore a light blue top with some high waisted jeans, while Viktor wore a red knitted sweater and some black pants.

"Do you guys ever find the staring weird?" Florence asked the two while they waited for the stairs to turn and connect to another set.

"Not really I'm used to it by now" Fleur spoke, watching the stairs with curiosity.

"Yes, as am I. You do know I'm practically a quidditch-"

"Yeah, yeah Krum. I've heard it" Florence spoke earning a chuckle from Fleur.

"Oi! Florence!"

Florence, Fleur, and Viktor all turned around to look at a certain hufflepuff. "Cedric?"

Florence was taken back, she didn't really expect for Cedric to be calling her name especially since her fight with him at the start of the year and the fact that her name was actually pulled from the Goblet.

"Florence, can I have a word with you...please?" Cedric looked to Florence, he looked sympathetic. Florence must have had a confused look on her face because Viktor was now standing beside her, defensively.