9.

In the garden of Eden, Eve showed more courage than Adam

In the garden of Eden, Eve showed more courage than Adam...when the serpent offered the forbidden fruit, she knew there was something better than paradise.
-Tom Fontana

Chapter 9: The Yule Ball
Song: Jealous-Labrinth

Florence had awoke in the morning and after so many years of waking up in the Weasley house on this day, she felt wrong, like she wasn't where she was suppose to be. So Florence sat outside the Gryffindor Common room until Ron walked out and Florence made him go back in and drop off the gifts for the rest of his siblings that she had gotten the family.

She had gotten Ron some Kit-Kats, and many other muggle chocolate bars. Ginny had received a soccer ball, George had gotten a whoopy cusion and some Chai Tea bags and Fred had received an electric shock pen and a book about the moon. The four were thankful for their gifts and incredibly excited, Florence would get the family muggle iteams every year for christmas.

The only problem was that this year, Florence wasn't around... so they had no idea what the items were or what they did. Ron quickly ran to Harry and Hermione, dragging them to the rest of the family, begging Hermione to tell them what the items were. Hermione immediatly bursted out into laughter as she explained each item to each family member, which turned into a complicated task in itself. Ginny immediatly picked up on soccer and was rather good at it, meanwhile Ron gobbled up his chocolate bars, George had made himself his tea and started pranking people with the whoopy cushion which he found hilarious, Fred followed behind with his electric shock pen...the only problem was none of them believed that muggles had landed on the moon. Hermione tried to tell the Weasleys it was true but none of them budged on the subject matter. Fighting tooth and nail with her that she was lieing.

Florence had hurried back to her room to get ready for the Yule ball, Athena was quick to help, doing the girls makeup meanwhile Pansy did her hair. Each one helped the other although Athena did care more about how Florence looked than herself, she was a Tri-wizard champion.

Florence looked at herself in the mirror, she was proud of herself, she couldn't help it. Athena, with help from Pansy, had done such a good job. Athena had her long brown hair, curled and left it down, she wore a beautiful skin tight emerald green dress which had popped against her tan skin and Pansy wore a white with a touch of blue skin-tight dress that had come up to wrap around her neck. The two girls looked beautiful, but now they were off with their dates, Draco and Axton. Florence wondered what Axton had chosen to wore, she asked him in the morning and he had told her he didn't know yet.

Florence looked herself up and down in the mirror, half of her blonde hair was up and in a bun and the bottom half was curled and fell on top of her shoulders, her dress was black, with multiple little sparkles all over, making it look like stars against a night sky. There was a slit in the dress that showed part of her legs and it had a plunging V neckline with spaghetti strips. Plus there were pockets which Florence was excited about, she also wore a nice pair of black heels. She had to say, she was impressed with herself.