Introduction

For the next 6 years of Florences Janes life, she had the time of her life in Hogwarts

For the next 6 years of Florences Janes life, she had the time of her life in Hogwarts. The Slytherin house quickly found out she was muggle born and she remembered the first time she had been called a Mudblood, she was walking with George, Fred, and Athena, the girls suggesting prank ideas to the boys.

A boy, a year older than her stopped the three, telling her how she should go home and shouldn't be going to school in Hogwarts because of who her mother and father were. A girl quickly walked up to them as well, calling Florence a ugly little mud blood before Florence could cry, Athena Lestrange was jumping on the girl, sending her first into the girls nose.

The twins quickly joined in, fighting the boy. Florence was in shock and before she knew it there was a large brawl in the halls of Hogwarts, nobody ever said why it had begun or how but Florence told Professor Snape in confidence. Snape, as much as he didn't want to let the twins and Athena go to detention for a shorter amount of time.

Florence sat outside the detention doors, with three bouquets of hand picked flowers for each one of them, to show her gratitude. Fred and George Weasley, Florence Janes best friends.

Florence quickly became apart of the Weasley family and this proved true when she had met Lucius Malfoy, who ignorantly spoke about Florences blood line and parents. While Fred, George, and Ron glared daggers at Lucius Malfoy so much for just looking at Florence and Hermione parents. Percy Weasley who whispered in Florences ear to not worry about some Prat like the Malfoys, and Arthur Weasley who quickly came to the children's rescue.

Fred and George were her two best friends and she wouldn't have it any different, Fred and George who sat with her in the Forbidden Forrest while she practiced her spells, Fred and George who were there to witness the girl produce her first Patronous at 13, smiles on the three of their faces as they watched the fox run around them.

Fred and George who were there when she made them shout spells and Hexs at her, training for the dueling club. Easily blocking every spell they sent her way. Which made it much less fun for the boys.

Fred and George who were there when Hermione Granger was called a Mudblood, Ron Weasley try to hex tMalfoy who had spoke the word. Ron sadly messed up badly, but the two Weasley twins quickly thought about their muggle born friend and started a fight with the Slytherin Quidditch team.

Florence quickly heard about it from Axton, who was afraid their friends were going to get kicked out of Hogwarts if they got in to anymore fights.

So Florence went and picked two bouquets of flowers and sat down beside a younger girl with brown messy hair. "Who are you waiting for?"

"Oh the three Weasley boys" the younger girl mumbled before looking up and recognizing the girl who sat beside her. "You're Florence Jane, I'm Hermione Granger"

Florence couldn't help but smile and shake the younger girls hand, Hermione told her about what happened and Florence explained to her that she shouldn't worry about those dumb boys.

The 3 red headed boys walked out of the detention room and Florence made her way to the twins, handing them both a handpicked bouquet. Hermione wondered how the girl got sorted into Slytherin, but she didn't understand that there were only 3 people in the world she would do this for and two of them were right there.

Florence and Hermione became close, both slowly becoming a part of the Weasleys, spending Christmas and sometimes even parts of summer vacation with the loveable family.

Fred and George who hardly ever left her bedside after she was petrified by the Basilisk. Fred and George who helped Harry and Ron figure out the mystery of the Chamber of Secrets, doing anything to bring their best friend back to them.

Fred and George who Florence cared so much for that they were the girls Boggarts. Florence would always remember the day that they had to study Boggarts, and watched as it first turned into her best friend; Fred, dead, bloodied on the ground. She was about to be sick, than she watched as it quickly turned into George in the same position. Quickly the girl mumbled a Riddikulus before running out of the room puking into a garbage bin. The two Weasley boys who's Boggarts just happened to Voldemort, joined the girl, comforting her. Fred holding her while George ran his hand through her hair.

Fred and George who would never let anybody disrespect Florence, the same Florence who made sure she proved to everyone that she was more than just some Mudblood. In her 1st year she joined Slytherins Dueling Club and In her 4th year she became the team captain for the dueling club.

Florence was many years ahead in her study's, knowing much more than she was supposed. She was the smartest in her year and Dumbledore had once told her she was one of the most powerful witches he had ever seen.

Florence can't help but brag about that to this day, in that moment Albus Dumbledore had made Florence forget about every single time somebody had called her Mudblood, nothing else mattered to the girl in that moment.

Now Florence and her friends were heading into their 6th year, rumours spreading that they were bringing back the Triwizard tournament. And Florence would be damned if she wasn't going in it.