1.

"My father always taught me to be nice first, because you can always be mean later, but once you've been mean to someone, they won't believe the nice anymore

So be nice.
Be nice until it's time to stop being nice, than destroy them.
-Laurel K. Hamilton.

Chapter one: The Triwizard Tournament.
Song: Home-Dotan

"Sorry, I couldn't come to the Quidditch cup, I have been trying to get into the Scuba Spell course for two years! So when I finally got in you know I had to go!" Florence told Fred, who chuckled.

"You know summer is for breaks? Like you don't usually do school work, you know that right?" Florence playfully smacked Fred's bicep as she rolled her eyes.

"Yes, I know that but if I want to be an auror, my application has to be incredibly perfect, no less." Florence explained to the boy who rolled his eyes.

"So you took your scuba spells course, passed. Took an extra Defense against the Dark Arts class, passed. And took an extra Charms class and passed. Did you even see your sisters?" Fred asked and Florence rolled her eyes.

"Yes of course I did Fred, my mom wants to meet you and George, by the way. Put a name to the faces, so I was wondering if you wanted to come explore muggle life in the summer? Also you forgot that I got my apparition certificate...finally!" Fred rolled his eyes at his overachieving best friend and the two were quickly joined by his twin brother; George, and their Slytherin friends; Axton, and Athena, who were laughing about something.

"George and I will be there" Fred spoke smiling at the girl.

"George and I will do what?" George questioned Fred.

"Go meet Florences family" Fred informed him as George nodded well Florence put her attention on her fellow Slytherin friends.

"Heard there were death eaters at the quidditch thing you guys went to" Axton spoke, raising his eyebrow at the twins.

"It's called the Quidditch World Cup" the twins spoke at the same time annoyed at their friends lack of knowledge.

"Good thing Florence never went, I heard they were after muggle borns" Athena spoke, fear in her voice.

"I bet you would know, wouldn't you Athena?" Axton spoke, glaring at the dark skinned girl beside her.

"What's that suppose to mean-" Athena spoke like poison on her tongue but was quickly interrupted. "I'll have you know that Draco told me, rumour has it he's the reason Hermione safely got out"

"Axton, how was your summer?" Florence asked the raven haired boy who looked unimpressed at her question.

"Boring and dull, but thanks for asking" Axton spoke, carrying about 4 giant books in his arms. "Although...I've been informed on some interesting information..."