18.

"I am flame and I am fire, I am destruction, decay, and desire

"I am flame and I am fire, I am destruction, decay, and desire. I'll hurt you, I'll heal you, I'm your wish, your dream come true and I am your darkest nightmare too, I've shown you, I own you."

Chapter 18: Voldemort.
Song: take me to church-HOZIER

Florences body slammed into the ground, rolling across the grass. The wind was knocked out of her as she let out a groan, she knew something was off. Nobody was cheering. "You alright Harry?" Florence groaned out as she pushed herself up and off the ground.

"Yeah. You?" Harry asked the girl as she looked around, they were in a grave yard? Why were they in a grave yard?

"Never been better." Florence looked around and than back at Harry. "Where are we?"

Florence looked down at the tri-wizard cup, a large smile on her face. They are clever, incredibly clever. "It's a port key, Harry!"

Florence yelled to the boy, admiring the handy work of Dumbledore. She couldn't help but wonder, why Dumbledore chose this place to send them. Maybe to relax them before the fame?

"Florence! We have to get back to the cup, now!" Harry turned around looking to Florence who was looking around with curiosity at the area.

"Why? What's wrong?" Florence asked confused, the two turned at the sound of a door creaking up, fear running through her veins as she looked to Harry who cried out in pain. The girl quickly made her way to his side. "Harry! What's wrong? What's going on?"

"You need to get back to the cup Florence!" Harry yelled at the girl who looked at him in shock.

"I'm not leaving you, Harry!" Florence could tell how in pain the boy was, as she looked up to see an ugly man, holding what seemed to be a baby.

"Shall I kill the girl, master?" The man spoke as Florence stood, defensively in front of Harry. Her wand pointed at the man.

"Keep her around for my fun, after" she heard somebody else speak, but before she could process who was speaking the man raised his wand, pointing it at Florence.

"Crucio!"

Florence dropped to the ground, a deathly and frightening scream left her lips as she clawed at her skin. She had never felt a pain like this ever before, like millions of knives stabbing into every centimetre of her body. She had never experienced anything like it as the screams left her mouth, she cried. The tears poured out of her eyes and she heard Harry scream her name. She would rather be dead than feel the pain she was feeling.

The feeling came to a stop as she laid on the ground, her eyes stared out at the scene in front of her although her mind was somewhere else. She couldn't process what was happening, she had felt like she was under the curse for a lifetime but in reality it was only three minutes.