Prologue

Florence Jane was given her letter to Hogwarts when she turned 11, a man by the name of Professor Severus Snape showed up at her door

Florence Jane was given her letter to Hogwarts when she turned 11, a man by the name of Professor Severus Snape showed up at her door. Snape was disappointed by the fact that Dumbledore had sent him to inform this girl and her family about what she was but he was even more disappointed when the bright blonde girl who he had recognized as Florence Jane opened the door and there were 4 other girls behind her screaming and playing in the living room.

The mother and father quickly came to the front door and apologized to the man. The mother sent the 6 others girls outside and the mother, father, and  small blonde girl sat down. Snape explained everything to the family, where the girl would go in a week and what was expected of her.

"Can you with me?" The girl shyly looked up at the Raven haired man, who all of sudden felt bad, apologizing and explaining he would be getting ready for the school year.

Snape had left, and the girl was incredibly nervous, having not done anything without her sisters before. That week quickly went by, and as quick as she was told about her newfound powers she was dropped off at Diagon Alley to buy her school supplies.

Florence, huffed out an annoyed sigh. The girl was lost and not impressed about it, she turned around seeing two red haired boys about the same age as her, laughing. They were twins, Florence had never met twins before in her sheltered small town.

"Hey, do you boys know where I can get my wand from?" Florence, spouse loudly so they could hear her. The two tall red haired boys were now in front of her, looking down at her.

"Olivanders" The one on the left told her, a smile on his face.

"Do you know where that is?" The other asked, an eyebrow raised at her.

"Come with us, we can show you" the first one spoke giving her a smile, which caused her to instantly blush but she quickly followed the two. "What's your name?"

"Florence"

"Like the city?" The boy questioned and the girl nodded her head. "That's cool, I'm Fred and this is my brother George"

"That's really cool" Florence spoke as the three reached a small corner shop, it looked dark and mysterious.

"We are here" George spoke, pointing his finger at the sign that said 'Olivanders'

"We can come with, this is a lot of fun! Everyone's wand says something different about them plus we need to get our wands as well" Fred spoke, heading into the shop, Florence following behind him as George followed her.

The boys watched Florence try out different wands, nothing working for her until she grabbed an English Oak Wood with a Dragon heartstring core, 12 3/4", with surprisingly swishy flexibility.

Florence watched as Fred got his wand, a dogwood with Dragon heartstring core, 14", with fairly bendy flexibility. The twin than watched as George got his wand which happened to be Maple wood with Dragon heart string core as well, 13 1/2", with solid flexibility.