19.

Do not be afraid to give up the good To go for the great

To go for the great

Chapter 19: broken souls
Song: little lion man(slowed)

Florence felt her body slam away from Harry and into the ground, the wind getting knocked out of her but this time she care as she gasped for air. She sat up, a high pitched and terrifying scream, escaping her lips as she sobbed.

Florence could hear music and cheers but the sound that rang the loudest in her ears was the sound of Harry sobbing. Florence crawled her way toward the younger boy, who was staring at the sky sobbing.

Florence looked down at the younger boy, the two sobbing as fear went through their entire bodies.

"He's back" Florence listened to Harry sob.

"I know Harry, I know."

Florence hear Fleur scream, a scream filled with pain and fear as Florence swallowed her ocean blue eyes not leaving Harry's Emerald ones. "We are okay now Harry, we're okay."

"Harry! Florence!" Florence could hear Dumbledore yelling at the two, but they didn't care enough to listen as Florence gripped Harry's shoulder.

"Florence, please" she could hear Arthur yell as she felt arms wrap around her torso, lifting her up and away from Harry as she sobbed and screamed. "Get her out of here Fred!"

"Florence, no!" She could hear Harry scream as she was slowly brought back to reality, she knew it was Fred's arms around her torso. "Please, Florence! It's not safe! He will kill her!"

"Harry! Who! Who's going to kill her!" Florence could hear Dumbledore question the boy as Florence collapsed into Fred's arms, sobbing into his shoulder while he held her up.

"He's back! He's back! Voldemort's back!" Harry screamed, tears flowing out of his eyes as Dumbledore looked around frantically. "He almost killed us! He was going to kill us! He was going to kill Florence"

"Get her out of here Fred, now" Florence could hear Arthur sternly tell his son, and she felt Fred pick the girl up, firemen's style. As she sobbed into his shoulder, not having a single clue as to where the two were going.

Florence sobbed into Fred's shoulder, she didn't know where they were. Harry, where was Harry. "Where is Harry?"

"Florence it's okay, he's okay. You both are okay now." Fred whispered into the the girls ear as fear ran through her body.

"Fred, no Fred. You have to let me go, Fred!" Florence yelled, trying to push away from the boy who kept his arms wrapped around her body tightly.

"Florence! It's okay! I've got you, you're both okay!" Fred spoke, shushing the girl and trying to calm her down as shook her head.

"No Fred! You don't understand the port key took us to Voldemort! Who was the last to have to port key!" Florence spoke, grabbing Fred faces, trying to get all his attention on her. She looked him in the eyes, noticing that he must of been crying while he had her. But she watched as the realization, dawned on Fred's face, his grip loosening on the girl as she moved out of his arms, standing up.

"Mad eye! We have to find Harry!" Florence and Fred ran through to hallways, pushing through the crowds of children. Who's eyes were all on Florence, Florence Jane who didn't realize that she bloodied and bruised, her eyes red and dark from crying and from the exhaustion.

"Florence Jane! What do you think you are doing?" Florence turned around at the sound of professor Snapes voice, which echoed through the hallways causing all attention to fall on her.

Fred and Florence looked to Snape and McGonagall who looked at the girl with sad and concerned eyes as she pushed through the children and towards the two.

"You have to listen to me" Florence begged and Snape looked down at the girl with concerned eyes as Professor McGonagall looked to Fred with sad eyes.

"I thought you were going to take care of her Mr a Weasley?" Professor McGonagall asked Fred but before Fred could answer her, Florence spoke up.

"The cup was a port key, the port key took us to Voldemort. It took us to him, Mad eye was the last one to touch the port key! Mad Eye sent us there!" Florence spoke, as her lip quivered in fear. "Where is Harry for Christ sake?!?"

Professor McGonagall looked to Professor Snape; the two looking to each other with fear in their eyes. "Harry is with Mad eye"

"W-what?" Florence asked, shock and Fear on her face. "Where are they! He's going to kill Harry!"

Professor Snape and Professor McGonagall lead the way down the hallways, meeting up with Dumbledore. Florence and Fred, followed behind the three.

Florence and Fred watched as Dumbledore sent the locked door, flying off the handles. Snape, McGonagall, and Dumbledore bursting into the room and making their way to Mad Eye.

Florence and Fred, peaking their heads into the room to see Harry, alive and terrified. Florence waved the boy over, and Harry quickly made his way towards the blonde and her ginger haired best friend, standing beside Florence who wrapped her arm around his shoulders.

The three children watched in fear as the three professors opened up the large chest in the room, making their way towards it and looking down

"You alright Alastor?" Dumbledore spoke into the chest.

"I'm sorry, Albus." Florence, Harry, and Fred all looked down at the man at the bottom of the chest which was about forty feet down.

"That's Moody. But then who's that?" Harry spoke, asking the professors what everyone in the room was wondering.

"Poly juice potion" Florence looked to Snape, who smelled the inside of the flask that the man had been carrying around with him everywhere.

"Now we know who's been stealing from your stores, Severus." Dumbledore spoke as he looked back down at Moody. "We'll get you up in a minute."

The six turned around at the sound of grunting and groaning watching as the poly juice potion began to wear off on whoever it was. Florence stood behind Fred, peaking around the boy to see a small, brunette man who Florence didn't recognize.

The man dove at Harry as Dumbledore grabbed the younger boy pushing him behind him as Snape pushed the man back into the chair. Florence and Fred scurried behind Snape and McGonagall, who held her wand pointed at the man.

"Barty Crouch Junior." Dumbledore spoke as Florence instinctively grabbed Fred's hand, wrapping her fingers around his. Fred couldn't help the fear and shock exit his body as Florences cold hand instantly made him feel comforted.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours" Florence watched as the man lifted his sleeve to show off the dark mark.

"Your arm Harry" Florence watched as Dumbledore grabbed the boys are, lifting it to show the cut that had been given to him an hour ago.

"You know what this means, don't you? He's back. Lord Voldemort has returned" Florence tightened her grip on Fred hand as shivers ran down her spin while Fred pulled her closer towards him.

"Send an owl to Azkaban. I think they'll find their missing a prisoner." McGonagall nodded.

"Come on you two, you've seen enough." The woman spoke, dragging Florence and Fred out of the room, their eyes didn't dare leave Barty Crouch Jr.

"I'll be welcomed back like a hero!"