2.2

Part Two, Chapter Two: Blonde In A Sea Of Ginger

"FOR HEAVENS SAKE" screamed Molly "IVE HAD ENOUGU OF THIS! JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE ALLOWED TO USE MAGIC NOW, DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO WHIP YOUR WANDS OUT FOR EVERY TINY LITTLE THING!"

Florence bursted out laughing as Fred and George scurried towards her, snickering at their fuming mother.  Fred grabbed a bun, rubbing his other hand on Florences head, messing the girls hair up as George snickered.

"You two are such a pain" Florence spoke, sticking her tongue out at Fred, who just gave the girl a wink, biting into the bun.

"None of your brothers caused this sort of trouble! Bill didn't feel the need to apparate every few feet! Charlie didn't charm everything he met! Percy-" the room went quiet and Florence bit her lip, as Fred and George sat beside her.

"Let's eat" Bill spoke, pulling out his mother's chair for her before taking a seat beside her.

"It looks wonderful, Molly" Professor Lupin spoke, ladling stew onto his plate.

Fred grabbed Florences bowl, filling it up with Stew for her before handing it back to her. Florence gave the red head a thankful smile which he returned.

The table broke out into chatter amongst themselves, Tonks entertaining Ginny and Hermione by transforming her nose into different shapes. Molly was busy asking Sirius about cleaning the place, Remus, Bull, and Arthur were discussing Grigotts.

"So please tell us Florence" George spoke up catching Florences attention as she looked to the other side of Fred.

"About what?"

"How many dragons you slayed over the summer" Fred spoke up, earning an eye roll from Florences.

"I didn't slay any dragons" Florence continued eating from her bowl as Fred shook his head, annoyed.

"Yeah sure you didn't" Fred spoke sarcastically.

"I'm telling you Freddie, I didn't slay any dragons" now Florence had a smirk on her face as she looked up at Fred.

"Oh, you know what I mean Florence-"

"Nearly time for bed, I think" Molly spoke up, yawning.

"Not just yet, Molly" Sirius spoke up before turning to his god son. "You know, I'm surprised at you. I thought the first thing you'd do when you got here would to start asking questions about Voldemort."

The room went dead silent, and now Florences curiosity got to her. She had questions about Voldemort as well, you would to if he was seconds away from murdering you.

"I did!" Harry defended himself. "I asked Ron and Hermione but they said we're not allowed in the order, so-"

"And they're quite right" Molly spoke up "you're too young"