2.3

Chapter 3: House of Black

"Well, he probably doesn't know anything about Axton" George spoke and Florence looked to Fred, sending him a glare.

"I told you that in confidence Fred!" Florence exclaimed crossing her arms. "And I should've known you'd tell George, and because George knows, Ron knows and Ron probably told Harry and Hermione and Hermione probably told Ginny."

Fred, George, Ron, Harry, Hermione, and Ginny all looked at Florence, mostly confused.

"What about Axton?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Yeah, Florence" George sputtered out, swallowing. "I didn't tell Ron."

Florences jaw dropped, shock and alarm on her faces as Fred snorted, this was incredibly hilarious to him even if it wasn't to Florence.

"Now you've got to tell us Florence!" Hermione exclaimed, her curiosity always getting the best of her.

Florence let out a sigh of disappointment as she sat back down on Fred's bed, running a stressful hand through her hair before letting out a long and annoyed groan, falling back on the bed meanwhile Fred bursted out laughing.

"Okay...fine." Florence swallowed, staring up at the ceiling. "Sirius thinks he's the last Black. While it's more complicated than that. Axtons father...was Regulus Black."

"Like Sirius's brother?" Harry spoke up, confused.

"Yes, but none of you can tell Sirius!" Florence spoke, sitting up and glaring at the younger four. "Axton, wants nothing to change. He wants to stay as Axton Fletcher, not become Axton Black."

"How does he know Regulus is his dad?" Ron asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well Axtons mother, is a muggle. Axtons never had a father around, his mother never fell in love again. She has told him stories and stories about his father. Also have you ever seen a picture of Regulus? They look identical!" Florence exclaimed as Fred and George nodded in agreement. "Just please don't tell anyone, what had been told in this room, stays in this room. Got it?"

The younger ones all nodded, telling Florence they got it meanwhile Molly was yelling for Florence to hurry and pack up. Florence was running home before heading back to Hogwarts.

"Shall we go torment Kreacher before she goes?" Fred offered as George snickered.

"Absolutely not!" Hermione bursted out, her face turning red.

"Catch us if you can, Granger!" George exclaimed before the two red heads jumped to their feet apparating.

"Florence! We can't let them" Hermione yelled before running out of the room, Florence let out a snicker as her, Ron, Ginny, and Harry all ran after her, following her towards the kitchen.