7.

"Instinct is a marvellous thing

"Instinct is a marvellous thing. It can neither be explained nor ignored"
-Agatha Christine

Chapter 7: Silly Boys
Song: Jealous-Lennon Stella

"How does he have a date!" Florence screamed into the pillow, currently Florence, Athena, Axton, and for whatever reason Draco Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson and Blaise Zabini were all sat in the Slytherin common room on the three leather couches across from the fireplace.

"He probably asked somebody else" Draco spoke, annoyed and now Florence truly was wondering why he was here.

"Why are you here Draco?" Florence spoke, just as annoyed as the platinum blonde but before he could reply, Athena interrupted the two.

"Maybe he didn't think you were going to ask him Florence, you are a tri-wizard champion, maybe he thought you'd ask somebody popular like Cedric Diggory-"

"Diggory, Jesus if that's Weaselbees competition than you have worse taste than I thought, Jane" Draco scoffed, causing a chuckle to come out of Pansy Parkinson's mouth.

"Just so you are aware Malfoy, there is no competition. Cedrics a git" Florence spoke, rolling her eyes, looking to Axton who's head was in his potion book.

"Well at least we can agree on something, Florence" Draco spoke causing Florence to roll her eyes again looking to Axton for some sort of support.

"Who are you going with Axton?" Florence asked, almost pleading and Axton looked up awkwardly, swallowing.

"Well umm Athena and I were going to go together" Florence let out a groan as she dramatically threw herself back in the chair.

"Kill me now, next thing you know I'll have to ask ugh, probably Malfoy" Florence spoke, sarcastically, looking towards the the boy with a smirk on her face as she noticed the distasteful look on his face.

"I'll have you know that if I went to the Yule ball with you, my father would probably kill me" Draco spoke, shrugging and Florences eyebrows furrowed.

"That was definitely offensive, right like I'm not the only one thinking that was offensive?" Florence looked around the room for confirmation as Axton was the only one who nodded his head yes, still reading his textbook.

"It doesn't matter, we have to think of a date for you! Someone to make Fred jealous!" Athena exclaimed, dramatically.

"I can't believe I'm first of all, helping a mudblood, two make a weaselbee jealous" Draco spoke, imitating Athena causing Pansy to laugh.

"Okay, that was incredibly offensive. Watch it Malfoy" Axton spoke up, setting down his textbook and giving Draco a glare as Athena sighed.

"Plus you aren't even helping" Florence spoke, glaring at the boy.