Chapter 23

Bella's POV

 I had actually never seen Mean Girls, despite litterally living with a cast member. We had been so busy with everything that I never got a chance. But tonight was the night. All the cast members got extra tickets for when family and friends came. I originally tried to protest, saying it was a waste of a ticket, but they all insisted. I was even allowed to bring Ryder! I hadn't seen her since the hospital, so I was really excited. I wore a white dress with lace, and Barrett braided my hair. We went to the theatre a little bit early, so everyone had time to get ready. I hung out with Kerry backstage. 

 Then, I heard someone call, "Bella! Ryder's here!" I ran to the stage door and hugged her. She was with another girl, too. 

 "I'm Brooklyn." She introduced herself. "Ryder's girlfriend."

 "Nice to meet you!" I said, shaking her hand. I didn't really shake people's hands, but it felt appropriate.

 "Thanks!" She replied, smiling. "You too." 

 We walked back to the dressing room. "I like her already." I heard Brooklyn whisper to Ryder. "And I have a great taste in people." Ryder giggled and kissed her cheek. They were so cute together. 

 Then, I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I called. The door opened and I gasped.

 When I had heard the knock on the door, I expected to see one of my sisters, or something, but no. Standing in front of my was Tina Fey. TINA FREAKING FEY. I looked behind me and Ryder and Brooklyn were as shocked as me. "I assume you're Bella?" She asked me. I nodded, unable to speak. "And you are?" She asked Brooklyn and Ryder. 

 "Me Ryder." Ryder said, to star struck to form proper words. 

 Brooklyn laughed. "That's Ryder, and I'm Brooklyn."

  "Nice to meet you!" Tina said. "I'm Tina, but I assume you know who I am based on your reactions." She laughed.

 "Y-Yeah." I told her. "We"re big fans." We played a few rounds of Uno before it was time for the show.

 We took our seats in the audience and the lights went down. Barrett and Grey walked onto stage. "Hi everyone! Welcome to high school!" 

 The show was amazing and afterwards we got our playbills signed. Erika kept talking about this girl she had met. Comet of something. She seemed nice. I went home and went to sleep.

AN: Soon, Comet will become VERY important in this story :)