Chapter 7

Barrett led me outside and we walked to Central Park. "Where are we going?" I kept asking but she just smiled and kept walking. Eventually, we reached the park. There was a fair! We were greeted by Erika, Taylor, Ashley, Kate, Grey, Kyle, and Kerry. They had a day off, so they came with us.

"We're here!" Barrett announced, excitedly. What do you want to do first?

"Hmm." I said, "I don't really know I've never been to a fair before." Grey gasped.

"We HAVE to take this girl on the carousel", Grey said, "this is an emergency." I laughed as he dragged me along towards it. He went and bought me a ticket. Taylor, Ashley, and Kate came, too. I chose a beautiful blue dolphin, Taylor chose a horse, Ashley chose a crocodile, and Kate chose an elephant. The music started to play as the carousel went round and round. I squealed like a toddler, as it started to pick up speed.

"That was so fun!" I exclaimed after I got off.

"Where should we go next?" Asked Kerry. Kyle looked at his watch.

"It's almost noon. We should get some food." Says Kyle.

"Sounds good!" Barrett said, "is pizza okay?"

"Pizza, pizza, pizza!" Grey yelled, jumping up and down like a 4 year old. We all laughed.

After lunch, we decided to play some carnival games. I sucked but Kate won me a stuffed cow, and Kyle won Erika a stuffed bear, which she loved. Kyle and Erika have been dating for about a year now, and they were super cute together. There are fan edits of them all over social media. I jumped from behind a tree and yelled, "Boo!"

Grey screamed and then screamed, "ATTACK!" He tackled me to the ground and tickled me. Soon everyone joined and I was running in circles, laughing. I have never had a day as fun as this. 

AN: I hope you enjoyed! I thought Bella could use some fun. See you later! -TheatreGeek