Yuki||Summer Festival||

||YukiXReader||

||Ps. This is very long. Don't skip this one. It's been weeks since I started||

Edited on 3/16/16

"Ngggh" Yuki moaned, as he opened his eyes. he sat up and got his glasses from his dresser. He turned his head towards his window.

The sunlight was blinding his eyes. He stood up from his position and walked towards his window. He saw many passerbys, clothed in yukatas. 'Why is it that the sun is reminding me of something'. He blinked and thought for a moment. He snapped his fingers and smiled. "How can I forget. The Summer festival".

Ah yes, The time of year in each block. Where the everything was hanging with lanterns. Creating a beautiful scenery at night. Firefiworks exploded and parties going out. And even feasts.

Everyone always appreciates these and admire its beauty. So they celebrated the festival. Yuki wanted to go watch people set up for tonight, and the festival but-. "Never mind B-daman. This is once-in-a-lifetime experience" he argued in his mind and took out his yellow and brown jinbei

 This is once-in-a-lifetime experience" he argued in his mind and took out his yellow and brown jinbei

, instead of a yukata (Guys I know you're already familiar with the yukata. I don't have to place a picture).

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

He entered the venue of the festival and boy, it was crowed. He smelled the air. Then exhaled. "Newly cooked foooood!" He happily thought, passing through some stalls.

He was looking at a platter of mochis, and tried to take one, and didn't notice a girl with (h/l) and in a (f/c) yukata doing the same. Both of their hands touched. Electricity coursed through their veins.

There was a connection.

"A-ah, S-s-sorry. I-I d-didn't k-know" the girl stuttered as her cheeks turned red, and quickly retracted her (s/c) hand and taken hold of her yukata's sleeve. He took the mochi and gave it to the girl. "No problem, here take this as an apology" he suggested as the girl frantically shook her head. "It's a-alright" she said waving her hand to fan herself.

"Suit yourself" was Yuki's reply as he ate the mochi. "There must be a way for me to show my apology".

The girl thought for a moment and then snapped her fingers. "A-ah I know. You can keep me company for the whole day here in the festival" she exclaimed as she blushed once more. "If that's fine with you".

He looked at her, flustered then smiled of course. "Who would deny that offer" he smiled as he linked arms with her. She squeaked, and jumped a little at the gesture. "So where do you wanna go?" he shot her a wink. "Eepp! I don't know. B-but let's move" she replied, covering her face with her hands.

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

They both walked around the area, admiring the stalls and decorations. Then Yuki slapped his head. "I feel awkward since I didn't introduce myself, I am Yuki, Yuki Washimura" he said, as his face clearly embarrassed. The girl shook her head. "I-I-I should be feeling awkward. I'm hanging out with a boy I didn't know" she replied.