Novu||Gentleman JUST Don't Kiss and Tell||

The picture you see is (im guessing) Novu's home/mansion because I feel his's rich and stuff so anyway to the story

Edited on 02/12/16

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

||NovuXReader||

You were sitting at a bench in the park. Your brother just got home and trashed your house. He just broke up with is girlfriend, so he let his rage destroy your shared house. You watch him as he throw your table breaking it a part, with fear you ran out your house. You were sobbing so hard.

What if your brother's looking for you know? You don't want to go back now. What if he's drunk and got hit by a car while looking for you?! 'Okay (y/n) stop thinking like that. No one will find that reassuring' your brain said.

You looked up the sky. Your (h/l) (h/c) hair swaying with the night breeze. Your blood shot eyes reflecting in the moonlight. 'It's night time and I have a bad feeling about the house. Probably not a good idea to go back' you thought. There's one person you can count on in this situation Novu Moru. You quickly ran to his house, avoiding creepy people.

·~·~·~·

You shakily knocked thrice, before someone opened it. It was him. "Oh, hey (y/n) he greeted with a warm smile. You choked "H-hey N-Novu". " Hey you don't look so good are you al-" you couldn't hold it any more you hugged him and sobbed on his shoulder, wetting his denim vest." Novu, big brother just trashed the house I think his sober and I can't afford staying there maybe I'll be hurt" you mumbled on his shoulder.

He flashed you a lazy grin "It's okay (y/n), I'm here for you. Do you want to stay here until you get over it?". You nodded. "Well then I'll prepare a room for you or hmm...?" he thought. "How about you stay in my room" you looked at him confused "Novu, it's fine to stay in the guest room. You sleep in your room" you bit the inside of your cheek, thoughts running through your head about his offer. "No, I insist" he pestered.

You finally gave in. "All right then" you said.

·~·~·~·

After a few weeks you began to feel better, but between those days, some things were creepy for you. Novu was acting strange. He fixed his bed for you, gave you gifts like necklaces and dresses, and lastly, he would usually mutter a inaudible 'I Love You's. Okay, these things are trying to tell you something, but you just brush it off.

You are now finding him, to ask permission so you can leave. 'Hmm the house will cost me my time to fix?' you thought. When you saw him, he quickly pinned you to the wall. "(Y/n)" he whispered. "Can you see what I'm doing?". You froze. You were put into a very awkward position, and NO.

You do not know anything his' saying. You shook your head 'no'. He just chuckled "Well then let me show you". He moved closer, until you felt his hot breath fanning your lips. The blood rushed to your cheeks.

And then you felt lips on yours. Your best friend/crush is KISSING you, and you're pretty sure you aren't dreaming. He pulled away with a smile while you were frozen.

"I think that's the sign of rejection. Never thought you'd be the puppeteer" he gave you the most scary, yet warm gaze. You were slightly scared, and didn't understand the last bit of his sentence. But, that wasn't the point.

"No, I love you Novu, ever since we met" you confessed sheepishly, looking off to the side. He flashed a gentle smile at her response, before a smirk tugged his lips.

"You know, (y/n) dear, I'm not like those guys who kiss and tell" he twirled a lock of your (h/c) in his finger and gave it a feather-like kiss. "I'm a gentleman who expresses my love for you" you nodded, believing his words. "How about I show you now?" he said while cupping your face in his face. Closing your eyes gently, you felt oh-so familiar lips meet yours.

Well...now you do believe that he loves you.

~END~