Riki(Season Special)|| 'Tis The Season To Fall in Love||

Christmas was the time, the chilling breeze wafted through the whole block. Green and red colors decorated the streets and houses. Lanterns were placed outside of shops or streetpost, glowing with a warming glow. People were either rushing in and out of shops, purchasing late or early gift to give to their loved ones.

Inside a cafe, named "Jaque's(pronounced as Jack's), a girl sits at the furthest corner of the establishment. A laptop rests in her petite hands. Her fingers typing rapidly, as if she was writing a note before disappearing. Her eyes, slightly glossy, scanning the paragraph she has written.

"I'm so sorry, Saira...the feeling faded away years ago.." he said in a low, calming tone. But, it was filled with sorrow. The said girl's eyes widened, as she cupped her tear stained cheeks. She couldn't believe her ears. "N-no! Y-you said! You l-loved me! Don't tell me that was a lie!" she crooked, but then yelled out. Waterfall of tears falling down her face. Her heart was pounding, her legs were wobbling. "I sai-.."

"No,no" the (h/c) girl muttered and hit the backspace button. She sighed and took a sip from her latte. Removing the steaming cup from her lips, she leaned back. She stared at the ceiling. It was adorned with Christmas decorations. The girl closed her eyes, and thought about the words to use. But her mind thought about something else.

~~Flashback~~

"What's wrong with me? Why does everybody leave me?..All of a sudden" (y/n) asked herself, hiccuping before burying her face into the welcoming warmth of her pillow. It lightly jumped at the impact, as the figure whimpered. She was (y/n), an ordinary girl who wanted an ordinary life. But all her dreams were crushed when a person came in her life.

He was known as Alex(not to offend other Alex's reading this. He was just a person, who did the same to me), the trouble maker of the East Crestland. The boy was known to be a secret sadist. He always made people cry in front of him(what I'm doing right now while typing this). But all he did was to laugh and walk away.

"Ugh, *sniffles* I shouldn't have trusted him" she cried and wiped her never ending tears aggressively. To put it simply, (y/n) let her guard down and trusted the male. And surprisingly, grew feelings for him. While a few months passed, Alex started to do his thing. And made the girl cry like his any other victims. But she was strong enough to slap him, hard.

After that dreaded moment. she cried her heart out. She didn't care if her cries were audible, nor her face was a wreck. She just needed to pour it all out.

~~Back to Reality~~

"Um, miss? Are you alright?" a voice ripped her thoughts, like a knife through her thinking. She looked up, her eyes meeting a new pair of eyes. "Y-yes, I'm fine" she immediately answered, not noticing the boy's stare at her face. Her eyes were leaking out tears, her nose was a pinkish red and her cheeks were dusted with a pinkish hue, like her nose. It were signs of crying.

"Miss, are you crying?" his question brought a standstill to her. Her mind lingered on his question. Was she really crying, one way to find out. She brought a shaky finger under her eyes. It felt moist, as if liquid was there. That proves it, she was crying. "N-no. I wasn't" she wiped her eyes and tried to distract herself.

"Miss, it's obvious. You ARE crying" he deepened the pronunciation of the "are", pointing it out. She lightly glared at the boy. Doesn't he know a little respect? "What if I say yes. Yes I was! what are you gonna do?" she retorted, not expecting it to be harsh, but a warning to back off.

Surprisingly, the boy smiled and sat at the chair across her. "Well, I'll try to help you then" he answered, removing his winter jacket and placing them at the tips of the chair he sat on. (y/n) was a little shocked by the idea, but she didn't want to give it in easily. He might be like Alex. "Why?" she said in a monotone voice, trying to sound unamused. "You look a bit lonely. And.." he paused for a moment and continued. "You've been staring at me for a few minutes". Finishing his sentence, she blushed and waved her hands frantically. "S-sorry! I m-meant to l-look at t-the ceiling! Oh goodness this is embarrassing" she muttered and hid her face in her device.