Kamon||Lost Time Memory||AU

||KamonXForgotten!ReaderXSlight!Dark!Kamon||

A story of repeating regret...
~Jin, Lost Time Memory introduction

Italics- Memories/Dreams/Visions

Bold- X-(y/n)'s part of the story/ Song lyrics

Edited on 04/24/16

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

Two blurry figures were walking down a bridge hand in hand to the other figure's disappointment

[Don't mind me]

"Kamon, stop holding my hand. It's not like I'm going or anything" (y/n) said, letting her hand return to her side. "Nope that won't do" he replied back and held her hand, tighter. "Gosh, your a handful" she noted and walked ahead. The sun ready to set anytime.

"Hey wait up, we're still going to the competition right?" He asked, hoping she would still agree. She looked back at him and smiled. "Of course, who wouldn't". Then walked off the bridge. "You know I'm still following you right?" 

[Your real heart is?]

~~~~~~~~~

Route 01

It's been weeks since she realized that Kamon has lost all his memories. He doesn't recognize her, or his brother. She was devastated and sad. So sad she locked and isolated herself from the world. All of the tournaments she wanted to go, all the things she wanted to do, was with him.

Her friends noticed her absence and checked on her. And when they knew that she couldn't move on(A/n: AHEM!!!), they flipped out and helped her, which worked, in halves. Then after a few days, changes were seen. She began to attend road fights and tournaments, show emotions more clearly

Moving on, easy to say, but hard to do. But she managed to do it, easily.

"Ugh, the road fight starts in 10 minutes. And I'm late?!" (y/n) yelled at her phone and ran faster. She clutched her wrist, cursing and ran.

['It doesn't matter, just let me die already" I said

as, I clutched my wrist, simply cursing it.

Unable to do anything I merely, indulged myself in life

If summer can show me dreams, then let's go before you were taken away]

"Hey, I'm here" she yelled, catching the attention of the other players. "Glad you could make it" one said, slapping her back, making her cough."Yeah it's good to be back" she smiled, enjoying the old atmosphere she missed. Looking at her right, she saw a hallucination of Kamon.

"Let's play again!"

She looked at him and smiled, returning her attention to the ongoing battle. Remembering the times when he always accompanies her to these kind of battles.

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

Route XX

||I'll call you X-(y/n), here||

X-(y/n) was sprawled on her bed. Her legs tangled in the covers. Her head in one of four pillows, she cried on. Her life was miserable. Kamon, he was gone! He promised her to wait but, he never came.