Request||Simon||Get Over that Darn Fear, Already!!!||

||SimonXTomboy!Reader||

"So you're here....cause you wanna get over "THAT" fear?" the tomboy asked the male, spinning the can of soda she finished. "Yeah, is that a problem with that, (m/n)?" Simon slurred out her name, as if mocking her and crossed his arms over his chest. "Oho, challenging me boi? I'm doing it!" she announced proudly and flicking the can at the nearest trash bin.

"For starters how DID you get your phobia?" she asked, hiding her hands in her hoodie pocket. "I think it'll started when..."

<--Flashback--->

"C'mon Simon~! Let us dress you up!" the cringe worthy sound of his sisters voice echoed through the whole mansion of the Sumiyas. Simon was hiding under his bed. "Oh! Please don't find me!!!" was the only thing in his mind. They've gotten Simon to wear make-up and a frilly skirt. And that was enough to scar him.

"I think his in here" the sisters's footsteps neared his ears. "Darn it! Stop bugging me!" he crossed his fingers as the doors opened. "Simon~? Come out, there's only one thing missing, your matching blouse~!" the sound finally reached his ears and met the faces of his sisters.

"KYAAAAA!!!"

<---End of Flashback--->

"Bwahahahaha! Your sisters dressed you up! I was expecting something worse! Ahahahaha!!!" the (h/c) tomboy was holding her stomach, as she threw her head back making it look like she's a maniac. "Stop doing that! You look like an insane person" he exclaimed, a soft blush taking over his face from embarrassment.

"What did you think that my sisters-" he thought of another reason of what she thought, but leaving her with more laughs. "I'm not dirty, idiot! I thought they pfft...HAHAHAHAHA!!!" she cut off her own sentence and laughed. "So...how do I get over it, Little Miss-I-know-everything" he asked and slapped her back.

".....Since you've spent your entire life with them. You gotta hang out with the guys to forget about it!"

~~~

"I regretted saying that to you" Simon mumbled as (m/n) handed him the microphone and basically pushed him in front of their group of friends. "C'mon Simon! I've woken my lazy bum up just to go here. Now sing!" the tomboy commanded, and sandwiched between Riki and Yuki. "Yeah, do what (m/n) says Simon" Grizz yelled and took a sip of his chosen drink.

"Tch, stupid" the said boy grunted and finally gave in. "Fine! I'm only doing this for that. "THAT" only!" he pointed at the tomboy, who was busy fanning herself and smirking in victory. "Sing then..."

[You ain't going nowhere long as he's the driver

You can ride with him but he'll never be the same

One look at ya tells me that you wanna be taken higher

See the problem is you wish he could make you feel the way I do]

"Ahahaha, I think he's trying to mock you. (y/n)" Yuki chuckled and nudged the said girl. Yuki was the only person to know her real gender, and tried to help her with being friends with Simon. Thus, creating a deep bond. "Heh? I noticed" she shrugged and crossed her legs in a manly fashion.

[Why waste time when you know I got it

C'mon girl you know you want it