Riki & Samuru||Mysterious Miracle||

||RikiXReaderXSamuru||

Edited on 04/14/16

"Lumi? Where's the book you borrowed from me" Riki said through his phone,worried for his history book he lent his friend. "Sheesh, wait for a second, will ya?" she answered irritated. Then, she remembered that she left it at her attic and said to Riki. "Hey, I'll look for it at the attic I'll end this call for a moment, I'll be back". Then the line went died.

He sighed. There was something inside that book that is needed for his project.

Then, a girl in a white summer dress appeared. Floating in mid-air. Riki was surprised and lost his balance, causing him to fall. Luckily the girl caught his arm, and pulled him up, before reaching the floor.

"Uhh, thanks" he said. The girl just nodded. And then, Riki realised. The girls has the most bright (e/c) pairs of orbs he had ever seen. Her (h/l) (h/c)  hair matching with her eyes.

He felt his cheeks turning red. "I can sense sadness coming from you, what's wrong" the girl said in a melodious voice. "Uh, uh. I-I just l-lost a book. An I'm w-waiting for m-my friend to f-f-find it" he stuttered. Then, the (h/c) haired girl swayed her head and opened her mouth. [If you leaved it to me. I can perform the miracle for taking away your misfortune] she sung as she cupped the boy face in her hands.

The poor boy's face was turning scarlet by the minute passing as he laughed awkwardly, turning his head in different direction avoiding eye-contact. Her pink lips touched his nose, and on cue his face exploded into a vermilion blush.

A ring came from Riki's phone. The girl let go of his face and let her arms return to her side. The boy scrambled to get his phone and answer the call. 

"Yo Riki, found it. It was under my bed the whole time. Sorry for the long wait" Lumi said sheepishly. "You had me worried, Lumi" he replied. The girl still watching him, a small smile curving her lips.

After that talk, Riki turned his head to the girl still looking at him. "Uhhmm, Thanks for making my problems disappear or something" he said, scratching the back of his neck. "That's no problem. I was doing my job" she said, pushing a strand of (h/l) hair behind her ear. 

He remembered something to ask her. "What's your name". She looked at him with a smile "(y/n). Then disappeared.

Riki was left with his thoughts about the (h/c) haired girl named, (y/n)

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

"Ahh, Another 'my-dad-wants-to-help-me-find-a-friend' fight, Samuru?" His white haired friend asked. "It's bothering me" he replied, kicking a nearby rock.

"Well, to loosen up. Let's get a snack" Lyo (A/n: yes. This is Lumi' s brother. They're best friends. Please go easy with me. And don't kill me) suggested. Samuru looked at him and flashed him a small grin. "For once, that's a good idea" he replied following Lyo to a nearby cafe.

·~·~·~·~·~At the café

"What kind of friend do you want" Lyo asked the boy in front of him. "Not a whiny brat. For sure" he replied, taking a sip of his beverage, as his friend laughed.

"Sheesh, Samuru, when will you find true friendship" his friend thought out loud. "When pigs fly" Samuru answered. "Hush, my friend. I, Lyo Aonamid, wi-"

[I'm a banana
I'm a banana

I'm a banana