Go Go Go|| Goodbye Everyone|||

Hey everybody, it's been a great run. But sometimes, there's things that need to stop. Well then, I'm making this. But hey, I really enjoyed writing this. I never thought that this little hobby of mine would lead to this amazing journey of writing.
Now, to end this journey of writing B-Daman one shot story. Enjoy reading this last one shot

PS. If someone wants to adopt this story. Contact me. I'm putting this on the fan-fic orphanage.

~•~•~•

A silluohete stood at the rooftop of a tall building. They looked down at the bustling city underneath their feet. There was no fear in their eyes as they stepped forward. Alas, they turned around and fell.

They could feel the wind behind her. Their hair flying everywhere. Their clothes flapping with the wind. They smiled, "So this is what it feels like to fall...Fascinating.". They closed their eyes savoring the feeling of nothing stopping them from free-falling. It felt exciting.

They waited for an impact. But nothing came. They opened their eyes to see a galaxy of memories. They smiled fondly as they approached one of the memories. They held it tightly, it was them bumping into someone. They knew exactly who it was.

"Love...?"

~•~•~•

"Love...? Are you all right" a British sounding voice asked, as they slowly opened their eyes to see someone. "I guess so" they replied, their voice deep and hoarse seeing that they just woke up. "You were kicking and jumping" the man said, running his long fingers through her hair tugging it softly and then releasing it .

"Have you ever had that time when you started free-falling?" they asked, scooting closer to the man. "I did..." he chuckled at his thoughts and pulled them closer to him. "When I started to fall for you" he continued, groaning as they hit him in the chest without any effort.

"Go back to sleep love. I'll make you breakfast in the morning" they both yawned and went back to sleep.