Yuki||Moon Viewing Recital||AU

||Idol!YukiXHikikomoriReader||

Edited on 04/24/16

"Come on (n/n), you've been stuck in your room for weeks. Go out and see the sun" Yuki insisted through her phone. (y/n) sighed dryly and clicked on an interesting article, on the web she was in. She was silent for a moment, as she thought for an answer.

Her dear (guardian/friend/sibling) died a few weeks ago. That led the depressed girl to the end point. She was too shocked and traumatized about the new thing that happened to her, so she isolated herself from seeing people. Her best friend, Yuki, was always calling everyday to see how she was, or he can pester her to go out. (y/n) would just say that she often comes out her room and do somethings, just so Yuki can drop the subject easily.

"I am fine Yuki, I usually visit the nearby shop, when I get bored"  answered (y/n) finally, while finishing the article and closing the tab. "Well finally. Something productive" he sighed with a smile. "How about this...

Let's hang out.."

Her breath hitched when she processed what he said. She kept lying, and thinking that the eye-glass wearing boy would buy it. Which he did effortlessly. The girl looked at her hand and opened her mouth. "...Sure". Her (e/c) eyes widened, by her unconscious answer. Yuki smiled by her positive answer and replied a 'yes', then ending the call.

She sighed silently, which echoed throughout her soundless room, and picked up her iPhone 6(A/n: yes and no. You're not rich that much. The world is changing). She plugged her (f/c) colored earphones and inserted it to her ears. She looked at her figure and cringed.

She was wearing a smelly old shirt and pajama shorts. The (h/c) haired girl searched for a good shirt and decided to keep the shorts. She looked at her shelf and saw a (f/c) colored jacket with two white stripes running from her shoulders to her wrist. It was gift from her deceased (guardian/friend/sibling). She stared at it and sighed. She took it off the shelf and wore it, over her new (2/f/c) colored shirt. She held her phone and kept it in her shorts.

She opened the door of her room and walked towards the front door. (y/n) didn't bother to look at her chosen choice of shoes, which were household slippers. She took out her phone and saw that Yuki left a message saying that: Let's meet at the shop nearby your house. The depressed girl picked up the pace and ran.

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

"And down goes the idol" the reporter said, stiffing a laugh, as Yuki (on stage, it's based off the scene on the music video) stood up and sang not bother the accident. The idol and the hikikomori gave the screen of the television, inside the store the most deadpanned stare.

The (h/c)ette stared at Yuki, who was wearing his usual brown and white hoodie. "Oh whatever I do now is pointless. Even if you try to help it'll lead to nothing" (y/n) cried, as her gaze locked with the floor.

[I knew that 'don't give up won't cut it]

"Then, keep your spirits up or else the dead will pick you up. Seriously" Yuki encouraged, as the girl looked surprised of what's behind Yuki. Yup, a truck load of people. Yuki looked at her and grabbed her hand forcefully and wore the hood on his hoodie, dragging the girl to somewhere.

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

Yuki and (y/n) sat across from each other at a restaurant. The hikikomori was waiting by playing on her phone, as Yuki chose all the food. Then, he requested a waiter and said the picked delicacies. The waiter bowed and left them to wait for the food.