||Can I Have This Dance||AU||2

||Can I Have This Dance, (y/n)||
/Basara\

"Having a dance with the devil ey?" your friend teased, as they nudged your shoulder. "Yes, I'm dancing, but not with the devil" you answered back as you combed through your (h/l) (h/c). "At least you look angelic. It would look like a ying-yang combination" they said, laughing at your flustered face.

You were clothed in a short dress that ends above your thigh. Accompanied by black stockings, and some turquoise flats. In your head was a polka dotted headband, which your friend gave you to add some accent to your clothing for tonight.

 In your head was a polka dotted headband, which your friend gave you to add some accent to your clothing for tonight

"Well, I'm ready. I'm going now" you waved bye to your blonde haired companion, fixing your stocking as you walked out of your classroom. "You little-! Wait for me!!!"

~~~

"I feel really bad for Mei-chan. She didn't get the chance to dance" they muttered, as the said facilitator finished her speech and walked over to a nearby wall to pass the mic to the next speaker. "Yeah, by the way, I'm going to die. After Lyo-sensei, we're going to dance" you felt your heartbeat lessen by every second, your friend screeching at your side.

"You'll do fine" they reassured as they patted your back a little to hard, making you cough into your hand. "Yeah yeah. You're just safe 'cause you're partnered with Yuki" you crossed your arms over your chest, childishly. They chuckled as you looked away.

"Everybody partner up! It's time for the anticipated part of the event" the EMCEE announced. Everyone started getting up to find each of their partners and took the spot their assigned to. "Basara...where are you" you trailed off as you watched some of your friends partner up with other boys.

You giggled as some of your classmates had poker faces on. 'There he is. Wow, his already in position' you thought, as you approached your partner. He had a weird tuxedo, in your eyes. He wore his trademark fur lined coat, inside was a white dress shirt with a bow tie, and for bottoms, black dress pants.

"Tch, you're slow at finding people" he said as the music started. "Well, if you found me first" you remarked as you spun around him swiftly. His hand holding yours, as you did so. "I'm too lazy for that" he retorted as he placed his hand on your hip and yours on his shoulders. "You're the boy. You should find me" you muttered quietly, and took a step forwards as he stepped backwards.

Take my hand, I'll take the lead
And every turn will be safe with me
Don't be afraid, afraid to fall
You know I'll catch you threw it all

And you can't keep us apart (even a thousand miles, can't keep us apart)
'Cause my heart is (cause my heart is) wherever you are