Byakuga||Straight-Faced Boy||

||ByakugaXReader||

Edited on 04/15/16

"(y/n), where do we go now?" Byakuga asked. "This way" you pointed to a path with a trace of cement. You are having a mission with Byakuga to catch an evil clan with deadly information about B-Daman.

You let down your hood revealing your (h/l) (h/c). Your cloak isn't helping you keep warm. Inside you wore a white tank top and gray sweatpants with flats. You didn't really change because Byakuga was in a hurry.

You shot an unnoticable glare to Byakuga, him being so warm.

Time wasn't getting slower, you noticed the moon at the center of the sky. Going out in night time is a good way to travel so no one spots you.

While walking, you spotted a small cottage in the middle of the forest, but the fact that it was the only one you seen this far made you a little scared. It didn't stop you from going inside. Besides, you've survived horror houses why not a real one.

"Finally something to stop by" you sighed. "Hey Byakuga, there's a little cottage there" you pointed.

He followed your finger and saw the cottage. "Since the lights are out, there's nobody there" you said. "Hnn, that's good" he replied.

You both went inside.

You volunteered to check all the rooms for some things you might find for your travel. You took a glance inside a room, and to your happiness a bedroom. You quickly ran, finding Byakuga. You saw him talking to the phone and you waited for him to finish.

"Byakuga, I'll sleep early. My feet hurts from walking that long, than normal" you said pointing to your feet. "I'll follow you after this" he pointed  to his phone. 

"You don't know where where's the room" you yawned. "I'll find it myself" he quickly finished turning his attention to his phone.

You wasted no time. You ran back to the room. You jumped in the bed, it creaked loudly. "He, he, he. That'll be fine for us two" you thought. You removed your cloak then your flats then turned your body to the side.

You felt the warmth of the bed, so you snuggled closer.

You slept without a blanket, because you were lazy to find one. The bed shifted and you didn't notice someone putting a blanket on you

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A ONE EYED GHOUL~

The rays of the warm sun came in through the window. And because of this, it wakes you up. You woke up, feeling two arms wrapped around your waist. You turned your head, careful not to wake the owner or who the person was. To your surprise, it was Byakuga. You stared at his peaceful face. His soft cream hair was in tangles. And you realised there' something missing.

His oh-so-famous poker face was missing. You blushed remembering his arms were on your waist.

Heaven answered your most secret wish. No one ever saw this sight of him. There was no chance for him to wake up, so you just waited for him to wake up instead of getting his arms of your body (because he held you like a freaking pillow).

After a few minutes, you no longer felt his arms on your waist. You turn around and saw Byakuga sitting on the side of the bed. You can clearly see his eyes and his face was painted in sleepiness and a  slight hint of laziness.  You stood from your side of the bed and took a brush to fix your (very) messy bed hair.

Byakuga has his own hair problem, but, the damage wasn't minded. While yours, is the worse of worse. You saw a mirror and walked towards it. Byakuga was checking up on his phone and didn't see your (funny) (h/l) bed hair. And when he tore his gaze with his phone, he was trying to maintain a straight face.

You heard chuckling and you thought ' a ghost maybe here' (A/n: damn those thoughts though). You can never suspect Byakuga of this. So you turned around preparing to see the beast, but to your surprise it was BYAKUGA! 

You felt like melting.

Your partner, NO, crush was laughing. And you already knew the reason, your bed hair. You just ignored it, but after a while you joined in the fun.

After seconds of laughing, you stole a glance at Byakuga. Neither his eyes nor his face reclaimed his normal poker face instead, but t'was filled with happiness instead. You smiled slightly and your (s/c) cheeks were tinted a slight pink.

Now finishing that you got dressed up to continue your mission. Never bringing this topic up. AGAIN. Meanwhile you thought 'I always know how to get rid of your poker face Bya-kun' you grinned widely then catching up on Byakuga.

~END~

******************************************************************************************** I'm so sorry for lying about the 4 one shot update. I can't start writing here on wattpad without a copy of the fic thats why. And another thing I'm so busy with the christmas parties I have to attend for this week. Anyway please forgive me with a cherry on top. And the inspiration of this one shot was the song 'Poker Face by Miss Monochrome. Hope you like the song

Read, Vote, and Comment!           

Plot belongs to Me

B-Daman Characters are not mine

You belong to Byakuya  :3