Request||Basara|| Irresistible||

||BasaraXOtome-Gamer!Reader||

[Coming in unannounced,
drag my nails on the tile]

*Ring*

Basara's head quickly turned to the door. He then regained his composure when he realized who went in. It was another otome-gamer . She always visits this local video game store.

...

Oh! Why was Basara there? He was forced to. He didn't have enough money for himself. So he worked for this good for nothing shop. Maybe not.

"Um...is your stock for 'Diabolik Lovers: Lunatic Parade' already sold out?"a soft feminine voice asked the male behind the counter, looking down at her shoes. ...'That trashy excuse for a video game?! It was literally gone when we released it' he thought before excusing himself to search for the game in their stock. The B-Shot sneezed as he entered the dusty stock room.

"All right. Where's that trash?" he muttered before diving in a box of random games they didn't leave for display. He clicked his tongue as he picked up a 'Prince of Stride' case and then threw it back. "Why would girls and boys play these kind of games? It's like that anime protagonist that magically gets their harem" he said and dived to another box.

After a few second, he found the said game and came back to the girl. He slid the game to her, letting the girl to catch it, clumsily. She glossed her (e/c) eyes on the case, until she placed the game on the counter. "Uh...I'm looking for a PSVITA one not...a PSP version" she trailed off. The atmosphere around her body started to get heavy with awkwardness.

Basara's eye twitched in annoyance. He exhaled and grabbed the wrong game on the counter. He didn't want to get scolded for fighting with customers, again. The B-Shot quickly went back to the stock room and pulled out a PSVITA version of the damn game he saw earlier. Basara walked out and almost slapped the female with the game. He placed it on front of the girl and waited for the money.

The (h/c) haired girl quickly read through the case and then placed it back on the counter. "I...I think I'll buy this next time..." she flinched as the cashier in front of her slammed his hands over the counter. She quickly apologized and ran out the store.

~~~

"Geez, it's been like this ever since we released New Danganronpa V3: A New Semester for Everyone's Killing Life (I know it's not out yet. But I'm really hyped for it. Both future and despair arcs are aired so that'll satisfy me for now), damn that's a mouthful" one of Basara's co-workers muttered as he gave the customer's change. "I never worked this hard before" the magenta-haired male added as he scanned another pile of assorted games.

People where coming in and out of the store for some new games. He didn't spot that otome-gamer yet. He was expecting for her to by that otome game. Someone's going to buy that game sooner or later. She'd better start running here. He shook his head fast as the customer in front of him shot him a weird look. 'Why am I even thinking about her' he thought, as he stared at the computer in front of him. "That'll be¥ 5000($47.27), sir" Basara said as the male in front of him gasped.

"Mistah (Mister)" the male started in broken English. The B-Shot inwardly cringed at the male. "This game means more than real women. Can you give me a discount?" he pushed his, probably fake, glasses up his nose coolly, causing a strange light beam to fall on his glasses. Almost blinding Basara. "No" the male gasped in surprise as he held into Basara's body dragging himself in to the counter.