Request||Roma||Heart a la Mode

||RomaXBarista!Reader||

Edited on 04/24/16

Kasshoku Mame, that café where Kamon met the girl of his dreams. Kamon even dragged his brother's bottom to go there every single day. He would just order and stand by the corner looking at his little brother talk.

Until one day. "Maja(deal with it), get your rear in here!" a feminine voice called. But, the said girl wasn't paying attention. The door from the kitchen opened harshly, revealing a girl with (h/c) hair. Roma looked at where the noise was coming from when he locked eyes with the girl. Time stopped, movements slowed down. Any case, Roma was experiencing. Slo-Mo.

Then, after that everything changed

~~~

Cold breeze drifted through the city. A figure was looking up a window. A phone ringing on his ear. Shifting was heard, which means the call was answered. "Hello (y/n). U-uh I was thinking that. (y/n)? (Y/N)! You there?". On the other line, (y/n) was hitting her open hand in search for her phone. And when she found it she groaned out a 'yes'.

Roma sighed and continued, "Would you bother looking out your window?". The other line was cut, and slowly a figure approached the window. Roma's eyes trailed on the figure standing. (h/l) hair swaying with the morning air, (e/c) half-lidded. The male dialed her number again and approached the door of their cafe. "Could you get the door here? It's hard to talk with you on a device. I'd like to see your face instead" the green haired male said. "Save the flirting for later" replied the flustered girl and ended the call once again.

Roma waited patiently, swaying from side to side. A jingle of the door was heard, revealing a mop of (h/c) hair. "Good Morning sleepy head". She face with him with a pouted face he learned to love. "Yeah, yeah. Look, if your here to bug the sleep out of me, you can go so I can get some Zs". Roma chuckled making the girl blush. "You know I don't wake up at 6 in the morning, right?". She pondered on the sentence and finally got the message.

"You want to hang out right." "Bingo! Someone's a winner". (y/n) playfully glared at her friend and brushed some of her hair behind her. "Why don't I brew some coffee while you sit their" she offered, pointing to a lone sofa near the door. He nodded and went to sit on the (f/c) colored sofa.

(y/n) started to boil the water and crushed the coffee beans. When both tasks were done, she moved them to counter. Reaching her hand up a random cupboard, she felt the cold glass of their cafe's French Press (Its a pretty cool device for making coffee

 Reaching her hand up a random cupboard, she felt the cold glass of their cafe's French Press (Its a pretty cool device for making coffee) 

and pulled it out of the cupboard. From her senses, she felt the boiling water was good enough. She poured a slight amount of steaming water inside the coffee maker and the mug. The girl searched for a coffee scoop and scooped a spoonful of grounded beans.

With an equal of 7 scoops of beans inside the press, she filled the press with the steaming water only half way. After a few seconds, she completely filled the entire French Press letting the liquid hit underneath the press' spout. Putting the lid on, she let her index finger reside on the plunger. Then after 3 minutes she applied pressure on the plunger and pressed it down removing the stray coffee beans.