||(Special) Various|| Fiesta

||Summer/East Block Special!||VariousXReader||

Edited on 4/15/16

Ah, summer morning! What a good day to wake up at 6 or 7 o' clock in the morning. Snuggling in your comfy bed and sighing blissfully. Not waking up in the middle of your dreams...

"(y/n)! get your lazy butt moving. We're going to be late" shouted Lumi as (y/n) adjusted her sunglasses and ran towards her friend. "Sorry, it's just, I'm getting nervous about wearing my bathing suit" she muttered. "Would you go swimming with a dress instead?" her friend asked. (y/n) looked at her friend with a flustered gaze, and shook her head. "Well, ...get in the car" the white haired girl said and opened the front seat of their ride(A/N: Lumi is between 12-14 and acts like a big sister for (y/n). "Okay, now mom, drive us to the Port of Tenjoruo Island. Don't worry, there's someone who'll pay the fee and let us stay at a house-like-hotel" Lumi explained as her mom nodded.

"Okay be safe now. Off we go...!"

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

"Finally, we're here. No more mom problems and B-daman. All we can see now is white, summer beach" Lumi listed off her nonexistent do to's, while (y/n) who was shaking in fear. "Just tell me, we'll not drown right?" asked the (h/c) haired girl pointing to the boat with Sumi talking to Akira, who were coming along with them. The white haired girl looked at her friend, and though for a moment. "Well that depends, but I know how to swim. So that's a plus" she answered her back. An imaginary arrow shot (y/n) through the head. And a wave of nausea hit her. She covered her mouth and ran towards a nearby bathroom.

"Ahh, she'll get used to it" Lumi sighed, as Riki and his friends arrived.

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

"Ughh, are we there yet?" Riki asked, his face turning green, his bile rising up and ready to blow. "I think the island is getting clear" Mr. Akira said, turning to Riki and the others, who were starting to get seasick. "Hey Lumi, why aren't you getting seasick like everyone here?" he asked the girl looking at the blue waters underneath the boat. She looked at him confused but replied "I've been on many boat rides before. I'm used to it actually". Everyone, well except Akira, looked at her with pleading eyes. She looked back with flustered eyes, "What?".

"How do you stay relaxed" (y/n) asked and throwing up off-board. "I just look at the water, and be enchanted by it" she replied casually. "But the water, by looking at it, makes us sick" Kaito said, as his stomach growled. "I don't know it works for m- AH!" she fell off-board before finishing her sentence.

*SPLASH*

"Everyone were here" Akira said, wiping his forehead, as everyone sighed and breathed the air.

"Oi, CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME HERE!!!" a voice yelled. Yuki sighed and helped the fallen girl.

"Well everyone. Welcome to Tenjoruo Island [1]"

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

"Ahh, finally on shore" (y/n) sighed in delight as her friend growled and wrung her wet shirt. "Ughh, why" she cried angrily. "Chill, we're here right just enjoy already" the (e/c) eyed girl said as Akira led them to their room, or more likely a [2]small hut. "Now the both of you, will stay here" he said, climbing up the small steps of the stairs, and opened the [3]room.

Fresh air was all around the hut. It was a little dim, but the the little lamp was providing the needed light. The hut screamed YOUR VACATION ON THE BEACH. "Now, I told Sumi that she'll be joining you both. Is that fine with you both?" Akira asked as the two friends nodded. "Well the more the merrier, right" (y/n) replied, the man sighed. "Okay then. You both just settle in, while I get Sumi and another mattress" and left.