Water has three forms

"He's possessed?" Percy hissed as Travis and him snuck out of the room and down the hall. "By who?! A spirit?"

"Not sure, but he can shoot ice bolts!" Travis quipped, quickly hacking through a door panel. Percy didn't bother to question how, Travis was Hermes kid after all. Tony had started asking specific questions.

"What did I miss while I was was sleeping?" Percy asked, but Travis didn't answer and pulled him  into another room as someone's began to yell. 

"We went through a lot of doors and twists and turns, and the mist is about to stop working."  

What? Just when Percy thought nothing would get weirder-he opened his mouth but shut it again just as fast when foot steps raced down the hall and a chill came from under the almost shut door. Ice, Tony had shot Ice bolts. 

"Are you sure it wasn't just his suit?" Percy mouthed. Travis gave him a funny look and mouthed back-ah... Percy had no idea what he said. It was probably Vice versa. The yelling didn't fade, but the chill did and soon the two were back to sneaking down the hallways as fast as they could. Percy wanted to whistle for blackjack, but he wasn't there there and couldn't be there. He pulled Travis out of the way as someone ran past, but as soon as they did they whipped back around. 'The mist is about to stop working.'

"Hey!" The man said and Percy gave a little wave and then the duo sprinted off as the man yelled after them. Their footsteps got louder as the ground changed from tile to metal, and then rounding a corner they were met with a man in a black trench coat. Percy's dubbed him classy pirate because of the eyepatch, then kicked Travis' legs out from under him and the two of them slid between the guys legs and outs the other side. Scrambling to their feet and then hearing a click before they continued running. 

Gun. 

Percy and Travis slowly turned around as the guy pointed not one, but two guns at them and somehow Percy knew there was going to be no way he could dodge it. 

"Where are you two boys going, Perseus Jackson and..." the man didn't know Travis' name. Fair, they'd only tried to kidnap Percy. 

"Uh, So wasn't intentional blowing up St. Louis arch, and the volcano really wasn't intentional. Though I will take a little credit for the river being slightly cleaner. Uhhh, yes I apologize for Hubbard glacier but I THINK you have a different problem on your hands." Percy blurted and Travis face palmed. The man stared at them, then the temperature began dropping again.

"RUN." Travis yelled as Ironman in his full gear appeared at the end of the hallway behind classy pirate. 

"Don't move-" Classy Pirate said But was cut off by a bolt of ice flying past his arm and almost splatting into Percy. "Stark!" He said turning around but it's was clear from then ice covered suit that 'Stark' wasn't home. 

"Run." Pirate commanded and the duo, now trio booked it. Percy heard gunshots and he felt the ice as it came at him-narrowly dodging it. 

"Hey!" Travis yelled at Percy "Isn't ice water?" 

————————

Fury didn't have time to really process everything that was going on. Stark was a frozen suit of a man, stealing warmth and trying to freeze everything solid. Gunshots did nothing, they fragmented on the suit. From the cold? From the antibullet proof abilities of the suit?

"Isn't ice water?" The mystery kid yelled at Perseus, then Fury could only watch as the ice sickle about to hit him melted and he was met with a face full of water that dripped right off him. Leaving him drier than a bone. Stark paused at the other end of the hall and fury glanced at Perseus who had his hands outstretched before him, almost like he'd just caught the ice that had just been about to hit Fury. But the man-kid was tired, after all he had been tranquilized and teleported (Fury was about to question what's else after the whole volcano comment) and now he'd just stopped ice mid air thrown from a hostile. Great, Stark was a hostile. But something about the look on the kids face, almost like he was trying to remember why he walked into a room or something.

"I've done that before?" He whispered and then everything froze again. The water at Fury's feet now locked him in place, more bolts of ice came shooting at the trio and Fury braced himself as one hit him square on. A thin blanket of ice covering every inch of his skin and his own breath being trapped as he exhaled-silence and a cold that was slowly penetrating every inch of his body until it didn't and he inhaled sharply, staring at Rodey and Spider-Man. 

"Where's Stark?" 

"After the kids got away with Ruben-" Rodey started

"Ruben?!" Who the-who?!

"Right, Yeah one of the agent's turned on us. But, on us and helped them instead of trying to kill them like Stark. Anyway Ruben did this weird claw thing with his hand and then Stark just collapsed. He's colder than you, but swearing up a storm so he's back to normal."

?!?!?