Annabeth Stabs A Person With Questionable Fashion Choices

Annabeth knew exactly what happened as soon as the lights went out. It was the slap in the face needed for her to stop panicking and swearing and get to work.
"I can sense him!" Grover hissed as she drug him away from the crowd and up a stair case that was cleverly hidden in the side of the wall as a sculpture, they managed to get out of sight before the lights came back on. There was just one small problem.

Grover had suddenly passed out with no explanation and as strong as Annabeth was she couldn't carry him and look for Percy at the same time. So she activated his tracker in his fake shoes, hid him behind a statue and continued on. Slightly cruel, but Grover was effected slightly by things that happened to Percy, and seeing there was no way Grover would have passed out from walking up stairs she had to logically assume that Percy was in trouble.

So she pushed on, hearing yelling and other sounds along with a few gun shots. She moved quickly up the stairs dodging other people who were trying to figure out why the power went out, and where the gun shots were coming from. But Annabeth had already analyzed and translated the information in her mind, and she was close and she knew it. But then she hit a dead end, there was a wall in front of her that wasn't in the file she memorized, it wasn't supposed to exist.

Stepping forwards to try to feel around for a key pad of sorts Annabeth's arm went right through the wall. Which wasn't actually there at all. Possibilities of holograms or the mist toying with her mind ran through her head and were quickly shoved to the side. Along with herself as someone rammed into her side, ramming her into the wall with a sickening snap to a few of her ribs.

Struggling to catch her breath and clear her vision she saw someone bending over Percy's un-moving body. Flicking her wrist she released her dagger and shot it across the hall way, through the door and into the mans shoulder. He yelled in pain clutching at it much like she remembered Dr. Thorn clutching at the arrow the hunters had shot in his shoulder. But this was definitely not Dr. Thorn. His fashion choice was... much more extravagant.

But Annabeth's vision was going in and out as the horned man glared at her. The last thing she saw was Connor (Or Travis) sprinting up to her and the man getting blasted with blue light. Then... Everything faded to black as she struggled to breathe.

_____________________________________________

Tony shot Loki point blank in the face after he punched Vision through a wall. Loki only stumbled back slightly which pissed Tony off and caused him to fire three more bright blue blasts at him which seemed to be slightly more effective as they blasted Loki through an illusion of a wall he placed earlier to confuse any backup that might come to help. Using FRIDAY and the security cameras installed around the building he managed to fire and land three more hits on Loki. Flying through the wall Loki vanished. Tony blinked, he could have sworn there was the hilt of a dagger in his shoulder, or maybe that was an illusion as well. He also thought he heard movement, but he couldn't see anything and while FRIDAY said there was body heat he couldn't seem to focus. So instead Tony flew over to where Rodey was loading Percy into a quin jet.

"Why are you loading him into a plane?" He felt weird, like he was forgetting something. He had just fought Loki... But then what?"Because Tony, Loki-who is supposed to be dead last I checked-just busted in with the intention of taking the kid. I don't know about you but that's suspicious on my book. We need to take him to a more secure facility, and Hill just called and said they had one ready in Alaska." Tony nodded, that made sense. He looked down as he felt something touch his arm but he again saw nothing. Having FRIDAY do one last scan of the building there was no sign of Loki. Shrugging it off he got in the quin jet and they took off heading to Alaska.

They didn't notice Travis placing his tracking devise on Tony, or Travis sneaking inside the plane it's self. The only person who noticed was Conner who was mentally screaming at his brother as he dragged Annabeth out of view, sweating from mist manipulation.

"I'm going to kill him" Conner muttered as Annabeth groaned in her sleep. For a moment he sat there waiting for backup to arrive, then something registered. "Did they say ALASKA?!?"