A Small Goodbye

Hiya!

I wanted to make a small announcement about the Hazbin Hotel book.As I haven't updated it in like forever again, I wanted to explain why.Well, for one, I don't have much motivation for updating the book, it just feels like I'm forcing myself to write the book, I always enjoyed writing that book and now whenever I even try to start writing I just feel miserable and can't even make one single sentence.

So...

I will be leaving the Hazbin Hotel and Helluvaboss fandom earlier, And I'm really sorry but for a very long time I will not be completing the rest of the requests.I'm really sorry to everyone that made a request and I didn't finish it, but once again I can't even write on simple sentence without triggering something in me, It's probably from all the death threats and all that crap that I was getting, It just stuck with me and I can't get ride-off it.

So, once again I will be leaving the fandom, and I won't be completing the rest of the requests, I'm really, really sorry.I will probably post this in the book as well.

Once again really sorry for the people that won't get their requests.I will probably come back to the book some other time, But I don't know when.But I hope that people won't keep a grudge against me for this but I just really can't even make one single chapter without having a small panic or anxiety attack.

I will not be deleting the book, I just won't be posting anything for a very long while.I will be posting some other books tho, So I hope will still enjoy the rest of my books the same way.

But I guess that's it that I had to say/write.

I hope you all will have an amazing and wonderful day/afternoon/evening, And stay safe out there! ~ Lady_Misfortune