Baby!Blitzo X Reader - 1/3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎃♥️A/N~ This was requested by AnimeGirl4Life93.
Thank you to AnimeGirl4Life93 for requesting.
I hope you all will enjoy!

Have fun while reading!♥️🎃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^Let Us Begin, Shall We?^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another hard day of work was upon you and your small group, you were doing your regular paperwork and the rest went off again to do some hunting.
You were quite prepared for one of them to come back and be injured, so you prepared a small medkit right next to you.
You were currently tapping at your keyboard, messaging one of your latest yet newest employees.
The girl was supposed to come today to help you with some paperwork, but once again being a lazy ass as she was, decided to skip work and probably go to another bar and get drunk.
You were furious, she didn't do such thing for the first few days, but when Blitzo and the other started to go for more hunting for the humans, she decided that it was a good idea to do such thing.
You were just telling her that you were either going to fire her if she doesn't come to work tomorrow or you will send her to the next dimension that you know.
After she didn't replay, you decided to just do your work and go early home if the rest doesn't show up in time.

After some paperwork and cleaning the small office, you decided to grab some food from the small fridge and probably sit down and watch some TV, as the gang didn't come back yet.
You placed the small lasagna into the microwave and waited for it to heat up, you checked your phone to see if Loona didn't text you or send you something, but to your surprise she didn't send anything.
After the small lasagna was heated up, you grabbed the small plate and walked towards the couch near the kitchen.
You quickly sat down on your small spot on the couch and grabbed the remote, turning the TV on, you quickly switched it to one of your shows that was just starting.
You watched the show while eating not minding your surroundings or anything in general.

After your food and the show was done, you washed the plate and walked to grab your backpack as it was getting late and you didn't want to walk home in the middle of the freaking night, hell at night wasn't the best thing, well... even in day time it's quite hard not to be punched or robbed, but the night itself is more worse than anyone can imagine.
You quickly grabbed what you needed and walked towards the front door of the small building, you opened the door and walked outside, closing and locking the door behind you.
You made your way towards the steps and started to head home, you placed your headphones on and started to play some music on Spotify.
As it was a really long walk home, you decided on listening to some music as it both made you really relaxed and it made the walk home quite quicker.

You unlocked your front door and made your way inside, closing the door behind you, you placed your keys on the small table that was in the corner and walked into your living room.
You placed your backpack on the couch and sat down, just when you were about to take your headphones off, your phone started to ring.
You quickly picked it up and stood up from the couch.
It was no other than Loona herself that was calling you, telling you that something happened to the rest and that either you need to come back to help her or she will come to your house.
You just decided to let her come here as you didn't want to make another trip to the small office building.
Well, either way, it was a bad idea for you to even go there, as one it was dark as hell, literally, and other you didn't want to walk another hour back there, so you just decided to let her come here.
After telling Loona to come to your house and bring the rest, you hung up and made your way upstairs.
You needed to change and wanted to take a small shower before the gang shows up at your house.