Child!Charlie X Reader X Child!Vaggie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎃♥️A/N~ This was requested by Potatoplayzgachalife.
Thank you to Potatoplayzgachalife for requesting.
I hope you all will enjoy!

Have fun while reading!♥️🎃

|Prompt #6 BFF|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^Let Us Begin, Shall We?^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was another chilly evening and your parent decided to go on a small date, and you were going to need to babysit your younger sister Charlie and her best friend Vaggie tonight.
Your mother decided to go and prepare for the evening and your father decided to make some snacks and drinks for your sister and her friend, as Vaggie was about to come over in another hour.
You were currently playing with Charlie and her toys on the living room floor, you were playing with a small teddy bear and she was playing with one of her dolls.
After a small while your father came in with a small tray of food and drinks even some snacks, Charlie was about to go and grab some of the snacks from the tray but you stopped her and told her to wait for a small bit because the snacks were also for Vaggie.
Your mother came downstairs after a short while dressed in a black knee-high dress with some black high heels and a light greyish furr-like jacket, she had some light make-up on her face as well.
Your father was already dressed so he didn't need to change anything.
He wore a simple white dress shirt with some black dress pants, some light brown shoes and a white jacket that had some reddish tint to it.
Your mother and father left after saying a small goodbye, leaving you and Charlie alone, after some more minutes the doorbell rang, so you stood up and quickly made you way towards the front door.
There stood Vaggie and her mother, you said a small good evening to them and let Vaggie inside as her mother told you that she needs to go already, you just said that it's ok and said a small goodbye to her.
You closed the door and quickly locked it, you made your way back to the living room and sat down on the beige couch, you grabbed the remote and started the TV putting it on some TV show that you stopped watching earlier today.
You glanced towards Charlie and Vaggie playing on the white carpet on the living room floor, they were playing with Charlie's dolls, making up some stories while playing along, so smiled a little and then turned your attention back to the TV.

After a couple of minutes, you heard your name being called, you turned your head towards the small voice and saw that Charlie and Vaggie stopped playing and where now standing right next to you.
"Is there something wrong Charlie?" You asked your younger sister.
She just shook her head signalling a small no and sat down on the couch right next to you, Vaggie sat right next to Charlie while grabbing one of the small couch pillows that were laying there.
"Do you wanna watch something then?" You asked while grabbing the remote control.
"Yeah! Can we watch some of the Disney movies that we got?" She asked with a small smile.
"Sure, which one?" You asked while standing up from the couch.
"How bout... Sleeping beauty!" She said after a small bit of thinking.
"Sounds good." You heard Vaggie say.
You just nodded your head and walked towards the small shelf that you guys have your movies and books on.
You grabbed the movie and quickly made your way towards the DVD player that was just under the tv stand, placing in the disk you quickly walked towards the couch and sat down while grabbing once again the remote controller.
The title screen popped up and you quickly pressed start on it, you guys waited for a short bit and then the movie started to play.
You grabbed the bowl that was filled to the brim with chips and some other snacks from the small tray that was still standing on the small coffee table.
You offered some of the chips towards Charlie and Vaggie and they gladly took some, you all enjoyed the whole movie until Charlie decided that it would be a good idea to lay hide and seek, so being the good older sister that you are you decided to play along with them.
You started to count to twenty and they both run to hide somewhere.
It would be quite a small challenge to find them as the house is quite big, plus you guys made two small rules to the game, one - you guys couldn't hide outside, second - you couldn't run away from your hiding place after choosing it.

After you finished counting, you made your way towards the kitchen looking in all the cupboards, under the table and even behind a small shelf that someone could hide behind, after not finding anyone, you made your way back towards the living room and started to look there.
But to your luck no one was there either, so you made your way towards the small bathroom that was downstairs near the stairs.
You opened the door and flicked the lights on, you started to look around but once again to your luck you didn't find anyone.
So you decided to turn the lights off and walk towards the second floor, after walking upstairs you quickly made your way towards the bathroom.
You opened the door and flicked the light on and once again started to look around the big room, but once again you didn't find anyone there.
So you decided to go to your parent's room, but then you remembered that you told both Charlie and Vaggie not to hide there as your parents wouldn't like that.
So instead you decided to go to Charlie's room, after opening the door you heard sone small giggling coming from underneath her bed, deciding to play a little small prank on Charlie or whoever was under there.
You carefully looked around the room and even started to call out their names but nothing happened so you decided to go towards the bedroom door and leave, but instead, you walked very carefully around the bed and onto the other side and quickly yet carefully grabbed someone's leg and pulled them from underneath Charlie's bed.
To your luck it was no other than Charlie herself, you helped her up from the floor and you both made your way towards your room as it was the only room you didn't look.
You opened the bedroom door and made your way in, you heard some small shuffling coming from behind your small dresser near your closet, so once again you decided to go to the back of the dresser just on the left side as you knew that if Vaggie was hiding there she would be facing the closet door instead, you quickly yet carefully just to not make a sound made your way there, you quickly yet gently lifted Vaggie up and placed her back on the floor after you came back from behind the dresser.

After another small round of hide and seek, you decided to make some food and then probably read Charlie and Vaggie a book before they both go to bed, as it was quite late at night already.
You made some small mini pizzas with some soda because why not, either way, you didn't want to make anything to big or too complicated.
After the food was done, you grabbed some plates and walked towards the counter where the pizzas were cooling down, you placed some on each plate and then walked towards the living room.
You placed the plates down and walked back towards the kitchen to grab the sodas form the fridge.
You walked back and gave Charlie and Vaggie a soda each and left one for yourself.
You all ate while watching some other movie that was currently playing on the TV, you needed to remind both Charlie and Vaggie quite a few times that they needed to eat slowly because they started to challenge one another who will ea faster.

You washed the dishes after the food was done and all eaten, but after that, you helped the two change and tucked them both to bed.
You read them one of Charlie's fantasy books while making some things appear here and there, like come on you are a demon so you can do that.
You made some fairies and even some other creatures appear next to both girls while reading the book, and when there was different character you would even try to give them different voices and accents.
After the book was over and the girls were asleep, you turned the small light lap off and closed the bedroom door behind yourself, going straight towards your own bedroom.
You quickly changed and laid down on the bed while turning your own night lap off.
You smiled a little while thinking about the whole day and what happened, you chuckled a little remembering something funny that Charlie did the other day, but after some time you drifted off to sleep while still having a small smile on your face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎃♥️So another chapter/request is done, hope you all enjoyed this one as well because I really didn't have fully any idea what to do with the prompt, but here s the thing that somehow my brain came up with.
Oh! Before I forget, someone asked me, I can't really remember if it was here or on Quotev, but they asked me how I write my stories.
Well, at first I was confused because they just asked that, I mean anyone can write a story just if they have some sort of an idea, but then they corrected themselves and said that they meant how I come up with ideas and if I write the chapter on the spot or if I plan my chapter.
Well, I always have some sort of an idea what I will write about, but if I don't then I write what comes to my mind.
And the thing if I write on the spot or if I plan it, well, I really don't plan anything, I just write on the spot, just think of something and then go with whatever my brain comes up with.
So yeah, hope that it did somehow answered the question.

Oh! Before I forget again, I don't know if I will post anymore chapter today but I will try to write at least one more.
But I can't really guarantee it, sorry.

Hope You All Are Staying Safe And Have A Wonderful And Lovely Day/Afternoon/Evening~ Feral_Snufkin
|Words Counted 1738|♥️🎃