🐟👓Baby!Baxter X Reader👓🐟

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Couldn't find the original artist, if someone knows the original artist, please tell me and I will add it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎃♥️A/N~ This was requested by FG_CARTOON_CHICKEN21.
I hope you will enjoy and thank you to FG_CARTOON_CHICKEN21 for requesting this.

have fun while reading!♥️🎃

|Prompt #2 Illness|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^Let Us Begin, Shall We?^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was another stormy night, you and small baby Baxter were sitting on the small beige sofa in the living room, you were drinking some hot tea while Baxter drank some warm milk from his baby blue bottle.
You quickly glanced at him and gave him a small smile while ruffling his hair.
He tried to push your hand away but failed and nearly fallen on his back with his bottle in hand.
You giggled gently and took your hand away, sipping on some tea while glancing at the TV.
You heard Baxter giggle at the cartoon show that was silently playing through the TV, but after a small moment of silence from him, you heard him cough gently and then sneeze while placing his hands on his cheeks.
"Aww, Is my little Baxter sick?" You asked the small boy while picking him up, he just looked at you his fins flipping gently.
"Come on, I will give you some cough medicine and some more warm milk." You said while placing your own cup down and then standing up and going straight towards the kitchen.
You placed Baxter into his highchair and walked towards the cabinet just above the sink, you opened it and grabbed a small brown bottle from it, grabbing a small spoon and walking towards your baby boy once again.
You poured some medicine into the small spoon and then gently gave it to Baxter, he at first didn't want to take it, but after a small while he grabbed your arm with the spoon and placed the spoon into his mouth.
"There! It's should be better after a small while. How bout we go and lay down on the bed. I can read you something!" You said while grabbing the bottle that was filled with warm milk and then picking Baxter up.
You walked towards the staircase and gently walked upstairs, after being in front of your bedroom door, you quickly opened the door and walked inside.
Placing Baxter on the bed, you gave him the bottle while going towards the small bookshelf that was at another end of the bedroom.
You pick the first book that was there, and to your surprise it was the one that Baxter loved the most, and it was ~ The little mermaid.
Yes, Baxter for some odd reason, really likes that book plus the movie itself.
You walked back towards the bed and sat down while picking and placing Baxter in your lap.
After placing a small fluffy blanket on top of you and Baxter, you started to read the book while gently stroking Baxter's hair.

After ending the book, you placed the now sleeping Baxter down and stood up from the bed, walking towards the bookshelf, placing the book down back on its place.
You quietly walked back to the bed and once again laid down.
Placing the fluffy blanket on top of yourself and Baxter, placing a small kiss onto his forehead.
He nuzzled himself into you and started to gently snored and mumble in his sleep, you quietly giggled and once again kiss his forehead.

The next morning you woke up to someone coughing and sneezing, you quickly opened your eyes and looked around the small bedroom, you then heard the small coughing again, looking to your right you saw Baxter lying down and coughing into a small pillow that was lying next to him.
You gently kissed his forehead and that woke him up, he looked around but then noticed you and quickly made some small grabby hand motion in your direction.
You gently picked him up and walked towards the kitchen, placing the small boy on his highchair, you walked towards the fridge and grabbed some milk, placing it in another bottle that was clean and placed it in the microwave so it could reheat.
You then left the bottle there, then walked towards the cabinet just above the sink, grabbing the small brown bottle once again.
Grabbing another spoon and walked back towards the microwave, grabbing the bottle filled with milk and walking towards Baxter.
You grabbed him and feed him the milk, then you once again placed him back on the highchair and gave him a spoon full of cough medicine.
You saw of the corner of your eye that he didn't like the taste of the medicine and you tried to comfort him.
"I know that you don't like the medicine dear, but it will help you. So be brave and take it, alright." You said with a small smile.
He smiled back while once again doing some grabby hand motion towards you.
You giggled but picked him up anyways, walking towards the living room, you sat down and grabbed a small baby blue fluffy blanket with some small purple fishes on it.
You placed it on both of you and gently nuzzled your nose into Baxter's hair, kissing the top of his head.
You knew that taking care of a child that was practically a demon wasn't really easy, but you did your best and here you were, having your small baby boy that was an anglerfish demon, but you didn't really care.
Most people didn't approve of you adopting Baxter and taking care of him, but you didn't care, you loved this little ball of sunshine, and you wouldn't care if someone says that you shouldn't even care about him.
If someone even says a small word about Baxter you freak out and start yelling and saying to people that they shouldn't be so judgmental.

After a small nap on the sofa, you made some small lunch, after eating and washing the dishes, you grabbed Baxter up and walked upstairs for another small nap.
You didn't have the energy and neither did Baxter at this moment.
You changed into your PJs and changed Baxter as well, as his normal clothing got a little dirty from the food that he ate.
You placed him on the bed and gently tucked him in, after that, you quickly laid down and placed a small blanket over yourself.
Kiss him goodnight and then drifting into a small slumber.
You didn't fully notice that Baxter shuffled a little bit from his side of the bed to your, and gently nuzzled his nose into your neck while hugging his fish plushie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎃♥️♥️🎃
🎃♥️Hope You All Are Staying Safe And Have A Wonderful And Lovely Day/Afternoon/Evening~ Strawberry_Traveller♥️🎃
|Words Counted~1086|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~