♥️🦌Child!Alastor X Reader🦌♥️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎃♥️A/N~ This was requested by Courtney_Draws15.
Thank you to Courtney_Draws15 for requesting.
I hope you all will enjoy!

Have fun while reading!♥️🎃

|Propmt #9 Piano|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^Let Us Begin, Shall We?^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was another lazy day for you and your nine-year-old son, Alastor.
You both were laying on the couch and watching some TV while having some small chats here and there.
Alastor was just telling you about some assignment in his music class that he had and he needed to learn a small song that he will need to play on the piano.
You nodded your head and asked him if he needed some help, at first he didn't want to ask for it or even say anything at all, but after a moment or so he told you that he needs your help.
You gladly said to him that you will help him and stood up from the couch, Alastor following after you towards the small piano that was sitting in a small corner in the living room.
Yes, you did have a piano in your living room.
Why? Well, you really liked to play from time to time just to soothe your nerves.

You asked Alastor what kind of song did he need to play and he instantly raced towards his room, grabbing his backpack and racing back towards the living room.
He opened the bag and pick a small paper from it, showing it to you and then sitting down next to you on the small bench-like stool.
You scanned the paper and then smiled a little, it was quite a lovely song if you needed to say so yourself.
The song was simple to play on the piano so you figured that Alastor would probably get it on his second try.
When you placed the paper on the piano, you pressed on some keys and tried them out.

The song was called 'A Million Dreams' from a very special musical, at least the musical was special to you, it was called 'The Greatest Showman'.
You decided to sing while playing the piano as well, you cleared your throat and started to play the piano.

"I close my eyes and I can see
A world that's waiting up for me that I call my own
Through the dark, through the door
Through where no one's been before
But it feels like home"

You sang the first part while playing and giving small glances towards Alastor to see if he was paying attention, you saw that he closed his eyes while humming a little while having a small smile on his face.
You smiled a little but started to sing once again.

"They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy
They can say, they can say I've lost my mind
I don't care, I don't care, if they call me crazy
We can live in a world that we design"

You could hear Alastor sing the second part with you, he opened his eyes and was looking at how you played the piano with such ease.
He couldn't get how you could play the piano so easily, while to him it was hard and he couldn't get the keys right.
He started to sing the next part with you while still trying to learn how you could play the piano like that.

"'Cause every night, I lie in bed
The brightest colors fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
Oh, a million dreams for the world we're gonna make"

You played the next part while pausing a little, you started to show how to play the next part to Alastor while still singing and helping him.
He started to sing with you as well, he missed some keys here and there but to you, he was doing quite good.

"There's a house we can build
Every room inside is filled with things from far away
Special things I compile
Each one there to make you smile on a rainy day"