🍒💣Child!Cherri Bomb X Reader💣🍒

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The drawing belongs to this wonderful person right here --> VEXAzygote on Twitter or Vexa-zygote on Deviantart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎃♥️A/N~ This was requested by tdpiscarlett4ever.
I hope you will enjoy and thank you to tdpiscarlett4ever for requesting this.
I will be somehow using one word for writing the next scenario, I can kinda explain.
So in every chapter, I will be taking one word from my 'one-word prompt list' and using it to write a full scenario for the chapters. I'm kinda out of ideas and this will personally help me, so I am sorry if someone will be mad at me for using this type of thing but until my full motivation and all that crap doesn't come back, I will be using the 'one-word prompt list' that I have made.

have fun while reading!♥️🎃

|Prompt #1 Clothes|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
^Let Us Begin, Shall We?^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was another lazy day for you and your small and energetic daughter, You two were currently watching some TV while making some small talk here and there.
Cherri was just telling you about something that happened at school, Something about another student fighting with their teacher.
You were so in thoughts that you didn't notice Cherri walking away from the couch, She tried to get your attention but she didn't succeed.
"Mom! Are you listening to me?!" Cherri said while grabbing your arm.
You looked at her and gently shook your head.
"Ah. I'm sorry, what was that?" You said with a small smile.
"I was just saying that I'm bored and that maybe we could go shopping." She said with a small smile.
"Well, we have nothing better to do. So why not." You said while standing up from the couch.
"Yey! I'm gonna get my shoes!" She yelled while running towards the front door where the shoes where.
You gently giggled while watching her, you shook your head with a small smile and slowly walked towards the front door.
It was Autumn, so you both needed some warm clothes as the weather was getting quite cold.
"Sweetie, go at get your hot pink hoodie as well, I'm gonna grab our jackets and scarfs."
"Alright! Should I get my hat as well?" She asked while standing at the middle of the staircase.
"Yes it's quite cold today!" You yelled back while grabbing the jackets.
You quickly put your shoes on and the jacket afterwards, you grabbed then your bright red scarf and placed it around your neck.
You waited for a small bit so Cherri could run back downstairs.
After hearing some small footsteps coming from the staircase, you quickly looked towards her direction and smiled gently.
"Alright! I just need my jacket and scarf and I'm all done!" She said with a small smile.
"Here you go." You said with a small smile while handing her the small hot pink jacket.
After she was done with putting her jacket on, you helped her with the scarf and hat.
After you two were done, you quickly grabbed your car and house keys, you both walked outside.
Quickly shutting and locking the front door, you grabbed Cherris hand and quickly walked towards your car.
You helped Cherri with putting her seatbelt on, shutting the backseat door and after going towards the front seat.
You quickly put on your own seatbelt, then started the car, you started to drive towards the main mall that was nearly a half an hour-long drive there.
You turned on the music on the radio and focused on the road, gently humming and singing along with Cherri from time to time.
After the small drive, you turned off the car and took your seatbelt off, you then shut the door behind you and quickly went to open the back door and help Cherri with the seatbelt.
After locking the car, you grabbed Cherris hand and went towards the main entrance to the mall.

You two walked around the mall, from time to time stopping at a small coffee shop to eat and drink something warm.
You two were currently sitting at a small table at a small cat cafe.
You had a small coffee with some blueberry cheesecake, while Cherri had warm chocolate with some chocolate and coconut with some chocolate syrup on top.
You were listening to her talking about some new hoodie that she really liked.
"It's a hot pink hoodie with some Cherries printed on it, It has a fluffy hood with some pockets at the sides!" She said with a huge smile.
You gently nodded your head while sipping your coffee.
"Where can we buy it then?" You asked while placing your cup down.
"Oh! I think at H&M from what I know. Why are you asking for Mama?" She asked while tilting her head a little.
"Well, if you like it so much, then we can go and buy it." You said with a small smile.
"Really?!" Cherri asked with a huge smile.
"Really! Now come on, finish up and then we can go and buy it!" You said while picking up the fork and gently picking some cheesecake up.
She just nodded her head while nearly gulping all the cheesecake up.
"Cherri, slow down a little! You will have a stomachache if you eat so fast!" You said with a small smile while gently shaking your head.
"Sorry, Mama." Cherri said while taking a small sip of her chocolate.

After you both finished your drinks and food, you placed some extra money on the table and helped Cherri place her jacket and scarf back on.
You grabbed her hand and walked outside of the cafe, saying a small goodbye to the women that was behind the cash register.
You walked towards the shop with a bouncing Cherri by your side, You smiled at her and gently giggled.
After entering the shop, Cherri nearly sprinted towards the hoodies that she was talking about, You just shook your head with a smile.
You walked towards her direction while apologizing to the women that Cherri nearly run into.
The women just smiled and just said that it was ok.
"Is that the one?" You asked while picking one of the hoods up.
"Yes, mama! Can I really have it?" She said while picking one of the hood up herself.
"Yes you can, now do you want the same size like usual or do you want this one a little bigger?" You asked her while picking a bigger hood up.
"Just a little bigger, I want it to go over my legs a little!" She said while picking a Medium-sized hood.
"Can this one be?" You said while picking up a little bigger hood and showing it to Cherri.
"Yes, this one is just perfect!" She said while grabbing the hood from you and gently hugging it.
You smiled and gently grabbed her hand and walked towards the register.
You grabbed the hood from Cherri and placed it on the desk, a young teenage boy that worked there grabbed the hood and quickly scanned it, you grabbed your money and quickly paid and grabbed the small bag from the guy and quickly walked with Cherri towards the door of the shop.
"Thank you, mama!" Cherri said with a smile and quickly hugged you.
"No problem Honey, Hope you like it." You said while hugging her back.
You both walked towards the main entrance of the mall and towards the car.
You quickly helped Cherri with the seatbelt and then placed the small bag near her, you then closed the back door and walked towards the front seat.
You placed the seatbelt on and quickly started the car, driving back home while once again humming and singing some small songs that were on the radio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎃♥️♥️🎃
🎃♥️Hope You All Are Staying Safe And Have A Wonderful And Lovely Day/Afternoon/Evening~ Strawberry_Traveller♥️🎃
|Words Counted~|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~