♥️🦌Child!Alastor X Reader🦌♥️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Couldn't find the original artist, if someone knows the original artist, please tell me and I will add the name here as quickly as possible, thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎃♥️A/N~ This was requested by Lindathedemon1.
I hope you all will enjoy.
Thank you to Lindathedemon1 for requesting.

Have fun while reading!♥️🎃

|Prompt #4 Microphone|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^Let us begin, shall we?^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was nearly Alastor's birthday and the small child really wanted something special for it, so as the adoptive mother you decided that you will make a small homemade microphone.
As the child really liked to sing, you decided on that.
You grabbed the necessary materials and went straight into your workroom on the second floor, Alastor wasn't really allowed there so he never really bothered you while you were working.
You were a decorator, you made some small decorations for homes and gardens, while it was a home job you really liked it.
After nearly two hours of just trying to sketch the perfect version of the cane-like microphone, you decided on one that is fairly simple yet unique.
The top part was something like an old vintage round radio microphone piece, but the bottom was a cane-like.
You liked that sketch the most, so you decided to go with it, after planing what the color the microphone and the cane is going to be you started to work.

After nearly another two hours of work, you decided to take a small break and probably make some food, as your child was now with one of your siblings just so you could work and that Alastor wouldn't find out what you were making for his birthday.
You were grateful that your siblings could take care of him and tolerated some small mode changes here and there from him.
You quickly made your way into the kitchen and started to reheat some pasta that you still had, you quickly ate and washed the dishes and nearly sprinted back into your workroom.
You worked for another hour before you decided that you will pick Alastor up from your sibling's place.
You quickly placed everything back in its place and walked outside towards the front door, grabbing the keys you walked outside, closing and locking the door behind you.
You quickly walked towards the car, unlocking it and getting in.
The drive there to your sibling was quite long so you decided to listen to the radio for a bit while driving.

The drive went by quick for you, to your surprise, but you didn't mind it at all.
You gently walked towards the front door and knocked while waiting for a replay or for someone to open the door.
You heard some shuffling at the other end and then the front door opened revealing your older sibling.
They said a small hello before letting you in and calling for Alastor to come over.
The small boy nearly sprinted towards the front door when he saw you, his small puffy deer-like ears twitched and his deer-like tail just started to sway from side to side, he had a huge smile on his face as well.
He ran straight towards you and hugged you with all his might, he smiled while you patted his head.
"Hiya mama, are you done with work?" He said while looking up at you.
"Yes, yes I am, and I am here to pick you up and go home. Do you have everything?" You asked while still petting his hair.
"Yes, mama! I will just get my bag!" He said while running back into the living room.
You and your sibling talked for a small while until Alastor came back with his reddish-brown backpack.
You said a small goodbye to your sibling and Alastor just waved his hand through the window in the car.
Your drive home was mostly you and Alastor talking and listening to the radio, after the small ride, you made some small dinner and then tucked Alastor into his bed while saying a small goodnight and kissing him on the forehead.
You closed his bedroom door and headed towards your workroom, you decided to work with the microphone-cane for a short while before bed.
It didn't go as planned tho, you was working with the microphone-like cane for nearly hours until you noticed the sun peaking itself through your blind on your window in your workplace.
You decided not to sleep and just go downstairs and make some breakfast before you will start working again.
You were going to finish the microphone-cane today, you were determined to do it.
After making the food, eating and leaving an extra plate of food for Alastor, you quickly walked back into your workplace.