😒❌🖤Child!Vaggie X Reader🖤❌😒

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎃♥️A/N~ This was requested by Frisky908.
Thank you to Frisky908 for requesting.
I hope you all will enjoy!

Have fun while reading!♥️🎃

|Prompt #5 Shopping/Stockings|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^Let Us Begin, Shall We?^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a nice sunny day, and to your surprise, you got a day off from work, so you decided to just relax and maybe bake for a short while.
You were about to go to the kitchen and start making some mini cheesecakes until your phone started to ring.
You quickly walked towards the small coffee table that was placed in the middle of the living room, you grabbed your phone and pressed the answer button.
You quickly said a small hello and waited for someone on the other end to answer as well.
To your surprise it was no other than Charlie herself, she said that she needed your help and if you could come over to the hotel.
You said a simple yes and quickly asked her what happened and what does she need help with.
She said that it was something with Vaggie and that she needed you to help her, she didn't tell you what happened to her tho, you just said a simple ok and hung up.
After grabbing your keys, you made your way towards the front door, closing and locking it behind you.
As you didn't have a car or a bike, you needed to either run there or take a bus.
Deciding on just taking the easiest way out of it, you took the bus and then walked the rest of the way there.
You opened the door to the hotel and was treated by no other than Niffty herself, she said a small yet happy hello and walked back towards the entrance of the kitchen.
You walked towards the small living/main area, you looked around for Charlie but instead found Angel instead.
You said a simple hello and asked him where Charlie is, he just told you that she is in her office and that she is fully stressing out again.
You just nodded your head and thanked him before walking towards the elevator.
Pressing the button you waited for a small while before the elevator stopped and the door opened, you quickly made your way in and pressed the second-floor button.
After the elevator stopped, you made your way towards Charlie's office, knocking on the door and waiting for someone to either answer or open the door.
The only thing you heard was a simple 'come in' following with some shuffling from the other side of the door, you gently opened the door and walked in while closing the door behind you.
You saw Charlie sitting at her desk, that was filled to the brim with papers, pens and other stuff that she needed.
You walked towards her and laid your hand on her shoulder, giving it a small squeeze, you told her to relax and explain to her what happened to Vaggie.
She said that somehow Vaggie pissed off Alastor and he turned her into a child, but that was not the thing that she was stressing about, No!
The thing that she was stressing about was that Vaggie took her small backpack and left through the back door of the hotel and no one could find her.
You said to her to relax and that you will go to the back/garden and try to find her, you kinda knew where she was hiding in all honesty.
You grabbed some snacks and some drink and placed them into your backpack that you left in the hotel some couple of days ago.
You walked towards the back door of the hotel and opened the door, quickly walking outside and closing the door behind you.
You quickly made your way towards the hitout that Vaggie and yourself would mostly go to when you both had breaks at work.

You stopped at a small entrance that was in between some bushes, you walked through the opening and stopped at a small clearing in the woods.
You looked through the clearing but saw no sign of Vaggie, so you made your way towards the small spot that you and Vaggie would mostly sit at.
And there you saw her, sitting there and reading some sort of horror/mystery book, you made your way towards her and cleared your throat.
She nearly jumped when she heard the sound, but relaxed when she saw you.
You walked the rest of the way towards her and sat down next to her, she said a small hi and started to read her book again.
You knew that she didn't want to talk about what happened so you decided not to ask her about it either.
You grabbed your backpack and placed it on the grass, opening it and grabbing some soda that you grabbed from the fridge from the hotel, you offered her the soda and she took it while saying a small thank you.
You just nodded your head while grabbing another one and opening it while taking a small sip from it.