Toddler!Katie Killjoy X Reader X Toddler!Tom Trench

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎃♥️A/N~ This was requested by Spiritriddle.
Thank you to Spiritriddle for requesting.
I hope you all will enjoy!

Have fun while reading!♥️🎃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^Let Us Begin, Shall We?^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were running around the small studio trying to search for your two coworkers that suddenly went missing.
You were looking around the room, trying to see any sign of either of them, but to your luck, no one was there.
Not even Katies coffee mug that was always standing on her side of the table, you questioned if she even came to work today.
You were about to leave the room and look somewhere else when you hear a small sound coming from under the table.
You slowly walked towards the other side of the table and looked under it, there you saw two toddlers that looked similar to both Katie and Tom.
You helped the two come out from under the table and picked them up afterwards.
You quickly walked towards where your boss would be, after entering the room, you tried to explain the situation but your boss wouldn't listen.
He told you to take the two to your apartment until they will change back to normal, you quickly said your goodbye to your boss and then took your stuff with your jacket.
Walking to the entrance of the studio, you opened the door and quickly left the building with the two toddlers in your arms.
You walked towards your car and placed the toddlers in the back, you quickly took the small stool-like cushions for toddlers from your back trunk, and placed them quickly down in the back seats.
Then helping them put the seatbelts on, after the two were buckled up and the back door was closed, you quickly walked towards the front door and opened it.
After sitting down and placing the seatbelt on, you turned the car on and started to drive back home.

After the small ride home, you took the toddlers inside and placed them on the couch, giving them some paper and something to draw with.
You walked towards the small shelf that was in the corner of your living room and picked some old fairytale book that was there.
You made your way towards the couch and sat down, the two toddlers looked from their papers when the couch gently moved when you sat down on it.
The small Katie saw the book and gently crawled towards you, while small Tom was didn't pay much attention to the book but to the paper that he was drawing on.
You started to read out loud to the two, but only Katie was listening, you didn't mind tho, as it was still fun listening and reading about the old fairytales that you were told when you were little.
After reading a certain part of the story, you would show Katie the small drawing that was on in the book and try to explain or tell who is who to the toddler.
She would giggle at some part of the story but sometimes she would shake her head that she didn't like that part.
To you, it was kinda cute that these two aren't fighting when they are in this form, but it was still concerning to you that someone would dare to turn them into toddlers.
You were even scared of what would happen if they didn't even turn back to normal, what would happen with the studio and with your work.

After reading the full book to Katie, you decided to make some small lunch for all of you, as you were quite hungry and the toddlers looked like they wanted some food too.
You decided to make some Mac 'n' cheese, grabbing everything you would need from the fridge and from the cupboards, you started to make the food while still looking if the two didn't break anything.
You needed to rush into the living room and calm down the two toddlers when they would start crying over something, but after you turned the TV on and started some cartoons, they both stopped and started to watch whatever cartoon was playing.
You walked back towards the kitchen to finish up the food and clean whatever there was to clean.
Some time has passed and the food was ready, you placed some of the mac and cheese into three bowls and placed them on the small coffee table in the living room, you grabbed two small juice boxes and a cup with some soda in it.
You sat down on the fluffy carpet in the living room and then took a small sip of the soda, placing it down on the table, the two toddlers gently got down from the couch and sat down near you, you placed two small bowls in front of the two and watched as they both started to eat and take small sips from the straws of the juice boxes.

After you all finished eating the two toddlers were kinda tired, so you picked them both up, turning the TV in the process and walked towards the small quest room that was down stairs.
Opening the door and walking in, you placed the two toddlers down on the bed, picking up a small blanket you placed it on top of them and kissed them goodnight.
You walked outside of the room while closing the door behind you, walking to the living room you noticed the papers that you gave them to draw on.
There was one with some small animals and even flowers while the last one that was drawn by Tom had you three all in it with some small flowers here and there.
You gently smiled and took the papers to a small drawer that was under the TV stand and quickly placed them there.
You then cleaned the dishes and when you were done, you walked towards the quest room and checked on the two if they were still asleep.
When you saw the two still snoring gently, you closed back the door and then walked towards your own room.
Laying down you quickly turned the lamp off and started to doze off, but when you were about to fully sleep you felt someone tugging at your blanket.
You opened your eyes and turned the lamp back on, you saw the two toddlers standing there and looking at you.
You gently sighed under your nose, but picked the two up and placed them on the other side of the bed, placing another blanket on top of them.
You turned the lamp off and said a small goodnight to the two before laying back down and trying to fall asleep again.
You felt two small bodies press against you, you opened your eyes and look at the two toddlers that were cuddling themselves against you.
You smiled and then kissed their head, while once again saying goodnight.
You gently hugged the two and started to doze off again, after a small while the three of you were gently snoring while nuzzling into each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎃♥️Hope You All Are Staying Safe And Have A Wonderful And Lovely Day/Afternoon/Evening~ Feral_Snufkin
|Words Counted 1158|♥️🎃